023

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

She didn't know what to do. His hands were on her waist while his wings were caging her. She was trapped under his hold. There was no use pushing him, he's stronger.

Y/n gulped. “It's late, I need to sleep. Can you let me go n─” She failed to reason with him, as his lips captured hers without warning. Her eyes went wide. This was her first kiss. And her first kiss was with a fictional character, Maleficent.

She placed her hands on his chest. Maleficent thought that she was finally giving in and enjoying the sensation, but all she did was try to push him away. He was disappointed that his love was trying to deny him. Even if she did try to push him, he wouldn't budge.

Placing his hand on the back of her neck, he deepened the kiss. To his disappointment, she didn't respond.

Y/n shake her head for Maleficent to stop. She thanked the heavens that it did stop him. However, she was still trapped under his hold. “Why did you do that?!” She yelled in disbelief and frustration. Maleficent's eyes narrowed, his hold tightened on her waist. “Do you even know that I, we, have missed you dearly and almost lost our minds even if it was just a few days you were gone? And now, we finally have you again… You're mine!” He declared.