025

Y/N'S POV

Y/N'S POV

We arrived inside the gates of the Castle at night, it was cold just like three days ago. Surprisingly, no werewolves came our way, just a few howls from afar. It did sound scary. I mean who wouldn't find it scary?

Looking up, I was met by the tall, huge castle. I felt my eyes getting stuck staring at it, until Beau shook me and snapped me out. “Y/n,” I looked down, seeing him already at the ground and I'm still at the back of the horse. “Let's go. Maybe someone here knows where Papa is.” He held out his hand. I took it and jumped off the horse.

“Right. Let's go.”

Running up the stairs of the castle, we reached the dark wooden doors, Beau opened it while I stayed behind him. “Hello?” He called out. “Is anybody here?”

He stepped inside as I did the same, now walking beside him. Despite the darkness of the castle, my eyes traveled around the room to spot a certain candelabra and clock. I grinned and walked up to it. Grabbing a hold of the candelabra. I observed the features of it, since the candles have been lit since we got here.

“What do you have there?” Beau asked from behind, I turned my head around. “A candelabra. This could help search for this palace.” He nodded.

“Let's go.” Beau turned to the high stairs. Beau and I ran upstairs, through the halls, different ways until we reached a tower. This could be it. Truthfully, I don't know exactly which part of the castle where Maurice was imprisoned. So there was no way I was able to help him.