020

THIRD PERSON POV

THIRD PERSON POV

Diaval landed a few feet far from the H/c haired girl. He transformed himself into his human form as he took notice of the surroundings near her.

There was a walking, talking Snowman that he found quite surprising, and three men just walking towards behind the girl.

Their presence was oblivious to the young woman. Until Olaf pointed them out. “Hey look! It's Elias and Andrew and some guy I don't know!”

Her head immediately turned to where Olaf was pointing. The Ice King and his brother were present, and a certain Black haired Prince, Winter. Y/n's eyes sparkled at the sight of Winter. She had missed him dearly, sadly, not romantically. Though, Winter doesn't know.

“Oh my gosh,” She whispered under her breath. “Winter!” She exclaimed excitedly and ran up to the Prince. Winter opened up his arms in thought of her going to hug him, which she did.

With the height difference between them, Y/n only reach his chest. Her arms wrapped around Winter's waist as she gave him a tight hug.

Elias and Andrew's blood were boiling with rage and jealousy. Andrew was ready to charge at Winter and get Y/n, however his older brother stopped him. As much as Elias wants Prince Winter to be gone, he can't just let Andrew get hurt by attacking him. And Y/n seeing violence. It's not good for her.