But Ibuki wasn't one to back down, responding with a defiant retort, "HAH? Even if you come up with that excuse, if we were to fight now, the results would stay the same. You won't stand a chance!"

Horikita chose to ignore Ibuki, deliberately directing her attention to the screen, much to Ibuki's frustration. "HEY, don't ignore me!!" Ibuki cried out, unable to accept being dismissed.

Observing the interaction, I couldn't help but notice the striking similarities between the two girls, both unable to stand the thought of losing and priding themselves as superior to one another.

"So it's like one of those girls' fights where they pull each other's hair, Ken?" Ike scooched closer to Sudou to whisper.

"Nah, we saw the scene earlier, right? The student council president knows some martial arts, so it could be the case with Suzune," Sudou proudly claimed, boasting about his crush capabilities to Ike. "Besides, you still remember what happened to Haruki during the island exam, don't you?"

Yamauchi, who had experienced firsthand Horikita's formidable skills, grimaced as he remembered the pain. "Yeah, what that bitch did sure hurt a lot."

Sudou playfully headlocked Yamauchi, teasing him, "Who's the bitch, huh?" as Yamauchi tapped his hand against Sudou's arm in response.

I resumed my work, and soon I'd dug up a flashlight and a wireless transceiver wrapped in vinyl. I would have rather gotten by without using them if I could, though.

The monitor had shown something-interesting. It indicated that not all the scenes that were going to be shown would be coming from my own perspective. I observed Ibuki, who was still looking at Horikita in disdain, unaware that we had also been witnessing her thoughts. It also sparked my curiosity, as I wondered how normal people view things from their own perspective.

"What?"

Right after I took those two items out of the hole, I was overcome by some mysterious sensation. I didn't know the cause of it. Somehow, the items seemed slightly different from when I had buried them.

"Is it because of the rain?"

While the average student might have dismissed this as insignificant, Ryueen watched the scene with keen attention, ensuring that not a single detail escaped his notice. He knew the ins and outs of his plan and was confident that there shouldn't be any flaws regarding it. If there were to be a mistake, he knew it was something he couldn't control.

I decided that I was probably just overthinking things, and used the transceiver. I reported my current location to the man who'd been waiting to hear about my whereabouts, and sat down to rest. About half an hour or so passed before I saw the gleam of a flashlight. It blinked twice, then three times. It was just like Morse code.

I responded with the same signal, using the flashlight that had been near my feet. The guiding light had gotten stronger, as if both lights were resonating with each other. Then I saw an irritating face that I didn't want to see.A wild Ryuuen has appeared.

"So all this time, Ibuki-san was just working to Ryueen-kun to find out our leader's identity, huh?" Nene said.

"But that means we would have lost a fair amount of points, and we wouldn't have gotten first place. Besides, Class C's points at the end of the exam were zero. So that means their plan didn't work, right?" Ijuuin commented.

"But that doesn't make sense. If Ibuki really did steal Horikita-san's keycard, they would see the leader's identity since it was imprinted on the card and can't be erased. It was too good to be true if they just misinterpreted our leader's name," replied Maezano.

Classroom Of The Elite: Reaction जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें