It was so odd that it somehow felt familiar.

She left the room, hairs standing in the back of her poor cookie neck,
And... With Makoto following behind her.

The actual gym was... Set nicely. Seats were set for them and it looked welcoming! "Welcoming..."

Questions filled the cookie's mind as she continued to inspect the gymnasium. Which made her think back to her first questions when she came to this universe "What was her purpose in this different world?" "What was her mission?"

"Ugh! Gingerbrave, what in earthbread have you brought me into? I'm supposed to be not doing work right now..."

The cookie angrily grumbles. Luckily no one heard her!

【.】

【..】

【...】

Right?

───────────────

───────────────

They all soon gathered in the gym. Awaiting for someone, or something....

But they didn't have to wait anymore. The same voice that came from the monitor can be heard, yet again.

"Hey there, howdy, hello!" They greeted. "Is everyone here? Good! Then let's get things rolling!"

Soon, suspense filled the air as a black n' white bear hopped onto the podium.

"Huh? A teddy bear?" Chihiro tilts her head to the side as she questions.

"Yawn~ I don't want to put any thought into solving what that thing is, but it surely isn't a "teddy bear"."
Y/n insisted.

"Correct! I'm not a teddy bear!"

"I... Am...."

"Monokuma!"

"And I am this school's headmaster!"

Headmaster? Huh. You don't see that everyday.
To the cookie, a bear like Monokuma is certainly odd to her. She has only seen bear jellys, not... Black and white bears.

"Nice to meet you all!"

"Wh-? Waaaaahh! That teddy bear can talk!"
The ultimate fanfic creator's hideous scream can be heard from the entire school, even scaring the crows outside the academy.