【01】

Every story starts with a beginning, and stops at an end.
Their story was supposed to be finished.
But it isn't.
───────────────

It was the day off for milky Way cookie.
So she decided to rest and sat down on a field of grass then stared at the sky.

"The sweet relief of taking a break!"

Milky way said as she watched the clouds pass by, yet wasn't expecting an voice to answer back

"Not yet..."
Whispered ??? To Milky way's ear

"Huh?"
Milky way looked around her but to find no one.

She sighed in relief and continue to watch the clouds until Ginger brave ran towards her.

"Milky Way cookie!"

Milky Way rolled her eyes playfully and joked:

"More work?"

"Yup!"

"Oh..."

She looked defeated and let out another sigh, this time in annoyance.

"Sigh... Maybe YOU could deal that yourself today? I'm on my break can't you see!"

Milky Way cookie whined

"We really need your help! Your the only one who knows how to drive a train and we found one that was super odd today!"

Replied Ginger brave

"No. I'm not moving my butt off this grass just for a train that isn't the sugarcloud express!"

"I'll give you star jellies if you come!"

"Alright, I'm in. But after that you have to give me those jellies."

Milky way got persuaded by the star jellies and now is going to help Ginger brave.
Why did she just- never mind...

She stood up and followed Ginger brave to this so called train in the kingdom.
───────────────

They arrived to the area with the mysterious train. There stood Almond cookie, wizard cookie, strawberry cookie and stardust cookie nearby the train.

Almond cookie was inspecting the train, whilst carrying his note pad and pen, while wizard and strawberry cookie was discussing something else.
Stardust finally noticed milky Way cookie and Ginger brave then proceeded to approach her.

"Ah, there you are Milky way is this perhaps one of your trains? If not, do you perhaps know who's is it?"

Stardust asked curiously

"I know nothing about this train. It looks different from the sugarcloud express."

Milky way answered back

Once almond was done inspecting he faced Milky way cookie and approaches her also.

"Ah, so you must be Milky Way cookie, yes? I'm Almond cookie. The train is working in good shape and I expected it was one of the trains you conducted, but it seems like I was wrong. You wouldn't mind, right, If you help me with my investigation with this train, and also possibly get a ride also?"

Milky thought about and answered back with a simple nod.

"Great now let's get started..."
───────────────

The end... For now!

"The doors are closing! He he!"