!!!!!6!!!!!

Pearls Pov:

I looked up at my clock on the wall, its been about...an hour? Since the triplets, Jimmy and Gregg left.

I decided to go check on my shop...

✨Twinkly Trash✨I stretched out my moth wings which was lined with feathers towards the top of them, I walked out side and leaped off an edge and started to fly to my shop, while flying there something crossed my mind 'how many years has it been since they abandoned me? About over ten years? Why did  they abandon us?' I questioned my self, I shook my head 'Why am I even thinking about that?', I let out a sigh.

I would land at the entrance of my shop, my feet would touch the ground and the moment they touched the ground I would start walking into my shop, ✨Twinkly Trash✨ I would check the stop, they was only really a few diamonds, I would pull out a shulker box putting the diamonds inside, than I would mine the shulker box placing back into my inventory.

(alright sorry to interrupt your reading but I just had this funny thought, imagine how hard it would be if Pearl tried to have a family portrait with just her siblings(and Gregg) Imagine how chaotic it would be for pearl if she tried to organise them-)

I felt my communicator buzz from my pocket, I pulled it out and checked it, I went onto main chat.

Xisuma:Hermit meeting! Shopping district! 

Docm77:okay!

Rendog:Alright my dued!

I whisked my communicator away into my pocket, was there a meeting today? It's odd for X to just call a meeting without a few days notice.

I would walk out side and take off to the shopping district, I would land with a few others, Im guessing Lizzie and Jimmy returned to Empires for now.

Martynn was still on the server though- Wait..how does martyn have access to hermitcraft? Unless he used his Listener ablities- I swear if he did- I will send an even bigger dog army after him.

"uh hermits! Sorry for the last second notice, this isn't really urgent so apologies if you guys were doing something important! But I just had a good idea and Iv been thinking about it.... and its going to be like bring your parents to Hermitcraft...Now I know Some of you guys don't even want to regain contact to your parents! But for those certain people Iv managed to gain contact to their biological parents! I decided to do this well I have my reasons but mainly to see what kind of people they are and how much you guys have grown to be different to them, also because you guys have more gear and that on the server, you guys could spawn kill them- I know some of you guys will try so I'm just bringing it up"X said rushing through his sentence so no one could interrupt him which was odd...very odd, Xisuma is Definitely up to something!

I practically wanted to sink into the ground after hearing all of that.

"well that's easy for me!"Zed said walking off

Everyone looked at him confused accept Doc, Gregg just gripped intro Grian's leg.

"easy"Gregg said in a high pitched softish voice basically reminded me of Grian when he was learning to speak.

"So what if one of them is a Vampire?"Mumbo said as everyone's heads would turn to him.

"tell them not to drink anyone's blood?"X said, and mumbo nodded as he shifted uncomfortably from the sudden looks, but everyone would stop looking at him and returned to where they were looking before.

Jevin would sigh "now I have to somehow gain access back to the server my parents are in"The blue slime said walking off.

"Wait, does that mean your parents would be coming to the server to Suma?"I would look at scar who was petting Jellie, Suma would nod at him "yes th-"X said before he was cut off by the triplets "So we are going to meet GrandmaSuma and GrandpaSuma!"

X would put his hand on his forehand dragging it down off his face"yes" X than said with a sigh, "Its been a very chaotic pass few days!"Scar said, Scar would pull his bow out pulling an arrow back making a quick turn at me "hot guy!"he said really fast so I couldn't dodge, I checked my hearts, I was brought down to 1 , I pulled some golden carrots out eating them quickly to regain my health "Scar!"I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"anyway meeting dismissed!"X called

I would fly back to my base tired, hoping to also pull this arrow out and bandage where it hit.

(Btw leave requests if you want! I will include it if it doesn't mess up the actual story I'm going with this! so it could be like just some random hermitcraft day and the chapter would be labelled according to the chapter for it as the regular chapters would have they usual !!!!![number]!!!!! Also Sorry it was late to get out, I was pretty busy seeing I was forced to go on a walk with my siblings and mum and I got distracted making a Minecraft skin for my brother! and reading another fanfic!)

(HEHEHEHHEHE y'all have to deal with my bad GRAMMMAAAARRR)