!!!!!5!!!!!

Pearls Pov:

Its been an eventful day for me, I went to my house a long with Jimmy and the triplets and gregg, I would start to preen they wings.

After I did they wings I aloud them to stay over for the night, Gregg sat on grians lap as I made popcorn, Giran sat with Jimmy as grain sat next to Grian and Gregg, I got popcorn ready as the five of them chooses a movie, I brought some popcorn over giving a bowl to each of them accept Gregg seeing Grian was going to share with Gregg.

I sat beside Jimmy and Giran While we watched the movie, Jimmy and Gregg fell asleep first soon followed by Giran.  Grian would than fallen asleep cuddling Gregg as Grain fell asleep some time after that. After a Little bit I got up turning the TV off and went and went and grabbed some extra blankets out of a cupboard and laid some over my younger brothers, I would than sit back aside where I was before pulling a blanket over myself going to sleep.

The next day...

I would wake up before my brothers got up, I went to my room and got changed into cleaner clothes had a shower etc...

I walked out of my room going to my kitchen, I would find some pancake mix surprisingly seeing I really only ever had soup, I pulled out some pans and that and decided to start making it.

I could hear one of the boys stirring on the lounge slowly getting up, I glanced over to see Grian sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning SuNsHiNe"I said with a with a grin shifting the pan in my hands which was on the shove.

"ugh, Good morning pearl" Grian said in a weary tone obviously tired from sleeping on the lounge, Grian would pull himself off the lounge getting up cracking his back, he would rub his right eye again walking over with a yawn. 

"Whatcha making pearlo?"Grian said looking over at the pan.

"Some pancakes!"I replied to my brother.

"where they outa date?"Grian would ask knowing it was pancake mixture out of a bag.

"idk, I guess we will find out!"I said as I realized I forget to check if they were outa date or not.

Grian would sigh. I would hear shifting from the lounge and footsteps running over, than feel someone tugging on my wings, I would glance down to see Gregg smiling, I would pick Gregg up in my free hand as I cooked the pancakes.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I would ask Gregg.

"Yes"Gregg replies.

"well that's good!"Grian said taking Gregg outa my hands.

I put some pancakes onto two plates for Gregg and Grian and the rest on another plate. I turned the stove up grabbing 3 more plates, one for Tim, one for Giran, and one for grain.

The three remanding brothers would wake coming over, I would divide the pancakes evenly me getting an extra sneakily so my brothers wouldn't see. 

We would eat our pancakes together before my The triplets,Gregg and Jimmy left.

(This was sorta a filler chapter, I have an assessment that's due in a few days and Iv barely started X-X)