Nylaa

He is asleep.

The way he broked down in front of me, i knew in that moment that, i am never going to leave him, i am always going to be on his side forever, as a friend he needs, he will never be lonely again, Never.

The way he cried, the way he is holding on me is telling me, that he is scared of being alone, xaden delano is scared of being alone,..i have lost every calm, I don't care what he wants, i will be by his side , always.

The moment i got the information about his friend group and about him i was in shock, each one of them have a different background, they all have their sufferings but xaden's was the one from which i was shocked for a while......

According to the information, i got to know that xaden's real name is Rigel williams.  His mother liela williams and sister amyra williams ran when he was 16 years old, why they ran from the house remains secret, yet, info. Says that his mother was scared of him that he'll burn them, because his powers were not in his control , so they ran..

His father was the owner of the company williams and co.  He did everything in his power to find them but he was unable, so at last he started to accuse xaden for it, and one day, their were news that williams mansion was on fire, and according to investigations their was a short circuit in their basement and as the fire was spreading slowly, when the gas cylinders and fuel tanks got in touch with fire, it all exploded .....every body was found except rigel williams,..and he is not found till date...

So though and though, I don't know what happened but i know one thing that is, xaden is hiding his identity from rest of the world,..but why? I still have to  figure out...

But now is not the time,..

I clean my room, as he is sleeping on my bed, I put everything on it's place, and keep food on the oven, then i move to bed and sit beside him, their is AC on , but he is still sweating, maybe he is tensed? Or maybe it is his power?, i don't know, but I gently so gently, open his shirt buttons,..and to my pleasure he is not wearing anything underneath, his body is all chiseled, 6 pack abs too defined that they look like they are carved on him, i gasp when i see a big a scar on his left abdomen,...I'll ask about it someday.

I simply touch it and caress it gently as to soothe it but i know all to well it doesn't hurt, these scars don't hurt, i know because i have so many on my back because of my father, but that's not the issue again,..

I don't know why i am thinking this, but i want him so much right now, not because he has suffered and all, but their is this attachment I don't know, but still i want him, I really do...but as he is sleeping i sleep right next to him, keeping my head on his shoulders and hugging him like my life depends on him,....

God, he is hot as flame!

Is he having fever? Should i wake him up? No I don't think so. Let him sleep for a while, i decrease the temperature of AC, and cover myself with a quilt,..

We are going to have a 1 Month holiday ahead , and i want to finish this rina-davian thing so that i can focus on my grandpa's murderer with help of my friends..
There is so much to do, i want to ask xaden about everything, why he doesn't want to find his mother?, why he is hiding his identity?, how was he alive after the explosion? But I don't think i can ask , after seeing his  reaction after today, I didn't expected him to read the information but i know of the curiosity when you see your photos in someone's desk,....

I also get sleepy in his hold, but suddenly, he moves his hand, and as it touches his waist, he jerks upright,..i too startle from this sudden reaction and sit upright..
"What is it?" I ask looking here and there for any sign on insect or anything,..
"How are the buttons of my shirts open?" He asks, cocking a brow at me "I didn't know you were this eager, love" he says with a smirk, arrogant ass!
"Oh, you were flaming hot a minute ago!" I say,
"I am always hot, sweetheart" he says , " of course you are" i mutter under my breath,..
"By the way, when i am very tensed, i get this hot" he says without making an eye contact and before he thinks further i get on his lap,..
His eyes wide ever so slightly, at my action and his lips part, his eyes now filled with lust i have never seen before, this alone is making me hot to the core, doing some things down there,..
His hands instantly come to my hips, as he comes closer to my collarbone and kisses their gently,..
"I want you" i say so slowly, to which his eyes meet mine with shock,
"What?" I ask smiling at him, and he tucks a hair strand behing my ear,
"You sure about it?, because if i touch you that way nyla, you are mine, even if you don't want me after some time, and if another man touches you, I'll kill him first ask questions later..." he says this like it is a threat, but i don't want anything or anyone otherthen him right now...
"Yes, i am sure" i say firmly , and as the words left my mouth , my dress is instantly yanked up, and i am all bared in front of him,...

His kisses starts from my mouth, and end somewhere in bottom, I don't know much of what happened besides moans and groans and sweat, we both are all sweaty and gasping for air, after he finishes , he lays beside me, looking at me, like i am his everything..

I go close to him , and hug him like i did before, he kisses the top of my head and whispers,.
"Good night, my love"

My love!

I am his love , noone ever is going to take that place ever again, his love, only his, That word always did something to my heart , always.

From now on, i am his, no other man touches me, sees me the way he has, or anything..
From now on , i am all yours xaden delano, all yours, do whatever you want, but my loyalty for you will never change,...never..