Xaden

This day can't be more perfect, she was so happy, smiling , laughing, dancing.....and i was happy because she was happy, and she was with me, but..

She fell asleep..
She didn't told me that she is not good with wines,

After making out a little, we were sitting near the lake, our legs inside water, her head on my shoulder, we were talking, trying to know each other, i got to know her fvrt colour is black too, and pastaa is her favourite too.., her birthday is on 23rd of june, and she likes disney movies...she also told me her fvrt disney princess is rupenzel....

Girl like her, likes disney princesses and disney movies!

she asked me how I got to know about my powers, i was telling her the same, when i heard soft snores from beside and yes she is sleeping now,

I gently lowered her and laid her on my lap, her head resting on my chest, her hands around my neck, her cheeks flushed due to wine, and she is snuggled to me like a baby, she is so fucking cutee..!

I can see her all night, i can carry her all night like this, without any problem, and now that she is asleep, i want to cuddle with her and just see her face all night...but if i took her to my room, maybe she'll think otherwise,..

It's getting cold we have to move inside, but where? I can carry her to her room, but i don't want to leave her, i just can't like this, but still , do it xaden or she'll catch cold,....

I carried her to her room, laid her on the bed and i kissed her forehead, watched her for a while, but i have to go, I can't stay...not tonight atleast..but still i don't want to leave her, i just want to feel her beside me , cuddle with her, kiss her , just this, this much only..

Get it together xaden, you can't stay!
Yes I can't.....

I slowly started removing her hands from my neck, but her hold got tighter...
"Don't leave me alone" she mumbled in her sleep., I can't help but smile on her cuteness,..
"I have to leave love" i whispered slowly, removing hairs from her face slightly,
"No please, stay" she said, as she tried to open her eyes,but she is so sleepy she can't even open her eyes, god this girl, how much adorable she is going to be today...
"Okay, okay" i whispered again, and removed my shoes slowly, i climbed up to the bed and laid beside her, cuddled her close and and smile broke free again, with the feeling of her beside me,....her smell is so soothing , it smells like roses and vanilla, and i am getting addicted.....
At the lake, she was so drunk , she didn't knew what she was saying because she said, xaden delano you are fucking handsome and i guess i am liking you already, you are so good to me , never in my life someone was this good to me, and so much more, i know she was drunk but yet the words count....i am so happy right now,i can sense her calm breathing, calm heartbeat , its like a lullaby to me,.......i want to sleep like this daily, but I won't sleep today, i will only look at her, watch her , kiss her, ..
she is even more beautiful from this close....how did i get this lucky? Sometimes I think it's just a dream, but sometimes.....i guess i am just so much lucky...,

"No, no please, don't do this, please"
i woked up all of the sudden from nyla's voice, I don't know when i fell asleep, and here is nyla, all red , covered in sweat, sobbing hysterically in her sleep.,

What!??

"No please dad, please i won't do this again, just leave me once, I would never do this again dad, it's hurting, dad please" she said between her sobs, and god she is shivering.....

I don't know what her father did to her, but i will kill him for making her cry like this.!

I scooped her up ,she is shivering so much , i hugged her tightly, and she grabbed my shirt so tight ,
"Hey, love , see i am here with you, nothing is going to happen, I won't let anyone touch you, I won't let anything happen to you, it's a dream" i said soothingly, but she is not listening,
"It's a dream, love. Just a dream, i m right here with you" i said again,...

I calmed her slowly, swayed her gently, until her sobs converted into harsh breathings and then her breathing got all normal and she fell asleep soundly again, her cheeks are now stained with tears.........it's really heartbreaking to see her like this, i want to know what happened, that she has this intense nightmares, and that too what her father did to her...

Oh , I would love to meet him someday!

Its 7am in the morning , I was unable to sleep after that, and nyla is still in my arms, because she won't let me go, her hold was so tight , I think she was scared, and i had no problem carrying her all night like this...although i know my hands would be sore all day now, but since she sleeped peacefully, it was worth it..

She slowly opened her eyes, only to see me staring at her, and she,.......

She slapped me?? Really.?.. what did i do???

"Who the hell aree you??"she shouted, her eyes are not completely open i guess,
"Take your time, no problem" i said, my cheeks is literally stinging so badly, it will be all red..

Oh look she realised it's me!

"Oh, oh shit, i am sorry, I thought it was some intruder, i am really sorry xaden, it is so embarrassing, i , wait, why the hell i was sleeping on your lap?" She eyed me suspiciously...

This girl!!!!

"Good morning, love" i said politely,
"Answer the question" she ordered, her attitude would be death of me someday!
"You don't remember last night?" I asked her , the same way she asked me...
"I remember it, okay? Date, dance , we were talking near the lake..." amd them the realisation hit her, her eyes widened, and then she smiled, sheepishly...
"If you are going to date me, be ready for these random slaps," she said and patted my cheeks, then she kissed my cheek and left for the bathroom..

I guess she doesn't remember about the night mare, i will ask her today, no ifs and buts, i want to know what happened....