Nylaa

Its been 15 days since my grandpa's death... 15 days since all his money,house,businesses everything is mine......i don't know why he did that, he knew very well that they hate me doing this will only be like adding fuel to fire..but still..
Now i NYLA CLAIRE.. am director and ceo of CLAIRE ELECTRONICS .
New yorks 3rd most trustable amd successfull company , owner of real estates of my grandfather and his mansion worth some hundred billion dollars... I don't even know the exact value..and also lots and lots and lots of money.

And me? You will think i am on top of the world.. NO ..I can't even breathe.. yes i have enery of wind and all but right now I can't breathe....

Why..?
Well my dear grandpa.. has asked me to join some university where they will teach me about may powers and will train me to fight..and I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!!!!!!
Nevermind..... i still have to go to some universities for my business studies... he trusted me with all his money.. i will make the company the most trusted brand in newyork...infact in world...

I still think that grandpa was murdered i have this gut feeling inside my heart and also this is the same reason grandpa wanted me to learn how to protect myself i guess....... i never did it when he was alive.... But now i am going to do it with all my heart...

Tomorrow is my first day there....goddddddd!!!! I am so excited..
Hmmmm... what should i wear?
Mmmm?......

Oh fuck,
Oh my godd!!!
Oh my god!!!
Oh my god!!!

I really don't have anything to wear.....what do i do...? ..i , truly fucked ...
Wait..

I am a fucking billionaire..
I can buy anything i want...
Let me buy some beautiful outfit..

God i m super excited....!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandpa just wait and watch how your granddaughter will find that murderer and will make CLAIRE ELECTRONICS the top company of newyork..