Xaden

"WHAT. THE.FUCK .XADE!..?" Is the first thing ice said to me after our exam..and i am already irritated with his this bitchy behaviour i should say something to him but i m choosing to ignore him because i , i just don't know it was the timee and she was there....in front of me.. and lots of thought came to my mind when charles extended his hand to shake. I can't leave her alone here... she'll fucking die here if she will be here without anyone by her sidee and i am scared....and i should have no,..
"I am asking you something " ice said again..
"What?" I said more like i yelled at him..
" i was saying, what the fuck you were thinking when you asked her to join our group you know we discussed it that first we will discuss to ourselves and them we will decide if we want a new member or not , right?" He explained me

Breath xaden breath.....

"Yes i know, but you have to see advantage of her being in our group , we have fire , ice, shapeshifting, water soil.." i started to explain him politely
"And wind from rachel.." he interrupted me and godd how much i want to punch him for being logical..

Nevermind, don't loose your calm xaden, you can do thiss, easy man easy,..

"Listen, she is new, she is alone, don't you think it is good for her to have some company? , you know very well what happened to rinaa when she came.... They tortured her to death...this is what happens here without any friends please understand oliver.." i said again trying my best not to yell...
" she has friends or she is alone , is her concern, we can't trust her..." he said and i know i have met her today only but i loosed my calm...
" we can fucking trust her so shut your mouth and do as i sayy ,understand ?" I yelled at him ..
" how can you trust her!!!!?." He shouted tooo and this is not going in a good way.. "she came today only you just saw her xaden, how the fuck you can trust her, we are so close , so close to find him, you just can't ruin it, not because of some hot whore.... These billionaires? They are whore , they spread there legs whereever they want, they fuck whoever they want, you can have someeonee.."

I lost it
i loosed all my calm , I punched him really hard , he felt across the room and his back hit the wall.

Fuck.

"Listen ice, I won't tolerate a single bad word about her, next time you say something like this and you will regret your whole life....now if you love your life a little bit....LEAVE. ME. ALONE" i said and i grabbed his hand and pulled him in standing position..
He didn't said anything and walked away...

I don't know what is his problem, there is no threat of her being in our group, but i should talk to her about this , about everything , about our mission, my life, about rina ...everything .., i know i just can't trust her because she used to come in my dreams.. i have to be practical... i should talk to her tomorrow...

"Xaden delano all alone ? What a golden opportunity," there comes xavier,
My rival , he is even jealous of everything i have, everything i do , he and his friends are always there to do something and then blame me and my friends for it, he seriously wants me dead , and today this fucker has a death wish...
"Fuck off xavier, i m not in mood" i said without looking at him..
"Oh, i m not going to fuck you, so you don't have to be in mood" he said and i can feel he is smiling.....

oh.,
Some thing hit on my head from back and, and everything is blur,, I can't see anything...

"The fuck xavier,!? You know we should not hit from back" i said calmly...
"I don't play with rules"he said amd launched himself on me...

And before i could understand what happened my hand were tied back...
oh shit, he has his whole group of six and i m all alone..

I am fucked.

I can't use my powers with my hands tied , i have to do something ,......i have..., a stinging pain in my cheek, i don't feel anything , wait did he just.., he punched me!???
Oh xavier you are so dead...

"Oh xavier , you are so dead" someone said...