❁✾ Part-16 ✾❁

After 2 months...

A/n pov:Everything has changed in these 2 months.After y/n's grandmother died...She was alone at her home,and now she's graduated and finding jobs for her and also she's still doing her part time job.And also Taehyung went to Russia for 2 months for his important mission but still he always keeps an eye on y/n.He had his men keep an eye on y/n.And also he knows that her grandmother is dead and now she is alone at home and he knows every informations about y/n.

--END OF A/N'S POV--

At morning...

A/n pov :
y/n was sleeping peacefully when her alarm went off.. she got up and did her morning routine... Today she has an interview in a company,so she's getting ready for that She finished her morning routine and went out for the interview... He is a bit nervous as she has not attended any interview yet...She reached the bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive... Then when the bus came, she boarded the bus and sat...and a man sat next to her. The person sitting next to her saw that she was nervous  and then He tries to ask her why she is nervous...

??? :Ahem!!... Hii (He said hi to y/n but she didn't noticed that)

??? : Hello!! Miss... (he again said hello to her this time she noticed)...

Y/n: ohh... Heya... Hii!!..(she said nervously)

??? :Are you okay?

Y/n: Y-Yeah!... Yes I am... Why are you asking?

??? :oh okay... nothing...you look kinda nervous that's why I'm asking!! Are you uncomfortable with me sitting next to you... If you are uncomfortable tell me, I will stand..

Y/n: uhh!!... Noo... It's not like that!!

??? : Then?

Y/n: today I'm going to attend an interview for the first time that's why I'm kinda nervous.. it's not  like what you think...

??? : ohh... I see... Don't be nervous!
it's just an interview...first of all don't be nervous or afraid during an interview, be bold and Attend the interview casually... Don't worry you'll pass the interview... So don't be nervous (he said with a smile on his face)..

Y/n: Yup... I hope so!!

??? : Yup!!... Btw I'm Sang Min... Nice to meet you...( he said with a smile on his face)..

Name : Sang Min,

Name : Sang Min,

Age : 24 years old,

He is the assistant manager of Hong Cha Young's Company.

(Today he went to office by bus because his car got repaired while he was going to office... So He met Y/n on the bus...)

-END OF POV-

Y/n: Oh!... I'm Jeon Y/n, Nice to meet you too (She said with a smile on her face)

Sang Min:Well...my place is reached, so bye!! i hope to see you again someday... All the best for your interview... see ya!!

Y/n : Ohh!!..I also have to get off here..

Sang Min: Oh!!

(Then both got off from the bus and also Sang Min's car also arrived)

Sang Min: Well see ya... All the best!! do well in interview... (Then He got into the car and left)

Then y/n said goodbye to him and started walking to the company...

(As Y/n was walking down the road when she saw a girl crossing the road while talking on the phone and a car sped towards her.She didn't notice it...
Y/n then quickly ran to her and pulled her towards her and they both falls on the ground... Then y/n got up and helped the girl up...)

Y/n: Are you okay?

(That girl none other than she's Hong cha Young teahyung's fiance...)

Hong Cha Young: ouch!!! *a scratch on her fist*

Y/n:owh!!! Is it hurts? Wait...there's a bench... come and sit there..

(then they both went and sit on the bench...)

Y/n:Give me your hands ....!!(Y/n then takes banded in her hand bag and she put it on Hong cha Young's scratch) ...Now it'll be alright soon!!

Hong cha Young: *smiles*Thank you so much for saving me !!

Y/n: Nahh... No need to thank me!! But be careful while crossing the road!!

Hong cha Young: Yup I will... But really thank you so much!!( she holds Y/n's hands...) If you hadn't come on time, I don't know what would have happened to me!!

Y/n:Aishhh...it's ok... But be careful next time while crossing the road!! *she smiles at her*

Hong cha Young:I owe you for saving me... I want to do something for you!!

Y/n:Aishh...I just helped you, I didn't do that much!!

Hong cha Young:You saved my life!! it's a big help for me!! So I want to do something for you!!

Y/n: Aishhh no need *she smiles at her*

Hong cha Young: But still...

Y/n: *smiles* you're safe now.. that's enough for me... * She looked at the time* oh shit!!

Hong cha Young: Why? What happened?

Y/n:Today is my interview...it's Time for my interview…I'm too late... okay I have to go now... take care and be careful... bye!! (She said goodbye to her and ran away...)

Hong cha Young: Yeah okay!!! All the best for your interview... (She smiled and waved bye to her)

Y/n:Yeah thank you so much... See ya!!!

Hong cha Young: *chuckles*Aishhh..I forgot to ask her name!!! it's ok... I hope we will meet again!!

(Then she also went to her company...)

Hello my lovely readers how are you all?, I know this part is short....I will try to write the next part longer.....sorry for my late upload,because of my Exams I can't write my story much and I don't have time to write,I hope you'll understand. I will upload next part soon as possible, so please keep support and vote my story.. I hope you all will like my upcoming episodes, it will be more interesting and twisty...

Thank you and love you all...
See you all with next part 🥰💜