❁✾ PART 1 ✾❁

In the morning:

Y/n pov:

Y/n pov:

      The sun rises, I'm sleeping peacefully, and suddenly my alarm goes off. Then I got of my bed and did my morning routine, I got ready to go to my college.

(Your outfit will look like this

(Your outfit will look like this...)

20 minutes later....

Then my grandma called me,

Y/n/g:

      Honey, come fast and have your breakfast.

Y/n:
     Yes!!!, I am coming granny!!!
     (I said while stroking my hair)

Then I go downstairs and eat my breakfast fastly.

(Your breakfast will look like this

(Your breakfast will look like this...)

Y/n/g: Dear, eat patiently, why are you eating so fast...

Y/n: Sorry granny!!!
I don't have time, to eat patiently, it's time for me to go to college, and I have an exam today.

    (I finish my meal quickly...)

Y/n: Granny, I'm leaving (I spoke
wearing shoes on my feet), it's time to
go to college and your cooking was amazing today, then I kissed my grandma on the cheeks and went to my college.

Y/n/g: Ok dear bye, go safe
Y/n:ok grandma, bye 👋👋
(As my college is near my house, so I walk to my college)

15minutes later...

A/n pov: She was walking on the road. As she crosses the road, a car was speeding down the road.

Y/n pov:  I was walking on the road, as I was crossing the road, suddenly a car was speeding towards me, I didn't know what to do, and my mind was blank,  My heart was beating fastly ,I just froze ,The car was coming towards me, I closed my eyes tightly and I covered my face with my hands.

A/n pov: Then the car stopped suddenly, the gap between Y/n and the car was just one inch.

Y/n pov: I kept my eyes tightly closed, suddenly I heard a car horn, I slowly opened my eyes, (My good time I didn't die) The car stopped so close to me, that there was an inch of space between me and the car, I'm really very scared, my heart was beating so fast.
       When the person in the car, got out of the car and scolded me. He scolded that," you don't have knowledge, you don't have eyes, you didn't get another car to die", he scolded me with harsh words. Everyone there was looking at me, it was very embarrassing for me. So I started to cry. Then the person came to slap me saying that you wasted my time. He came slapping my face and I closed my eyes tightly.

A/n pov: As he goes to beat her, someone suddenly grabs his arm, he grabbed his hand and twisted it. He winced in pain, let go of my hand, he shouted.

Y/n pov: He came to slap me and I closed my eyes tightly, suddenly he stopped, I opened my eyes slowly and someone was holding his hands and he twisted it, he screamed in pain. Everyone was watching there, so I told the man let go of his hand. Then the man put his hand down. After letting go of his hand, he got into his car and sped away. Then, I saw the person one who saved me, he was wearing a mask. Then the man came to me,

???? : "Are you okay"?, he asked,

Y/n: yeah, i'm good, Thanks for helping me, I said.

???? : it's ok, Do you remember me? he asked.

Y/n: No, I don't know who you are?, Then, you wear a mask, how do I know you?

???? :Do you really not know me?

Y/n: Really, I don't know, who are you?

A/n pov: Then the man took off the mask he was wearing .

???? :Do you remember me now?