❁✾Part-12✾❁

Namjoon: Taehyung,Why are you behaving like that?what happened to you? Why did you take so long to come out of the washroom?

Taehyung: Namjoon please just shut your mouth, don't irritating me. (He said angrily).

Namjoon:Why are you so angry with me? what happened tell me?

Taehyung:Namjoon I'll give you one day, you have to give me all the informations about Y/n and then don't ask me why?.

Namjoon: mmm sure!!!

Then they reached their place.

Meanwhile Y/n:

Lisa:Y/n ,are you ok now?

Y/n: Mmm.

Eunwoo:Y/n ,We reached your house?

Y/n: Eunwoo I'm really sorry!! Your enjoyment is wasted because of me.

Eunwoo:Hey, it's ok, don't worry, We can go another day, okay?

Y/n: Mmmm, okay bye Eunwoo, Bye Lisa.

Eunwoo: Bye, take care!!

Lisa: Bye, rest well, take care, see you tomorrow!!

Y/n: Bye!!!

Then they leave Y/n's house.

Then y/n walked into her house.

Y/n:Granny are you sleeping? Granny?

Then she went to her grandmother's room.Her grandmother was sleeping peacefully. Seeing that,Tears rolled down her cheeks. Then she ran into the room and she falls on the bed and cries .

Y/n's pov: If only my grandmother knows all this, how will she bear it?What can I do?Why is this happening to me ?what i did wrong?( She cried a lot,she cried all night).

The next day:-

Y/n was getting ready for her college. Her face look very dull.

(Y/n's outfit looks like this

(Y/n's outfit looks like this...)

Y/n/g: Y/n come and have breakfast!!

Then she went down the stairs and sat down at the dinning table.

Y/n/g: When did you come home at night? wait, why your face look so dull,Did you sleep well at night?

Y/n: Yes I slept well!! (She said while eating)

Y/n/g: But why, your face look so dull?

Y/n :Nothing granny! I am full, I am leaving for college. Bye granny!!

Y/n/g:But y/n didn't finish your breakfast, Come and eat some more!

Y/n: It's ok granny,It's time for me to go to college.

Y/n/g: okay, go safe!!
(Then she went to college..)

Then Y/n's grandmother was cleaning the dining table. Then she got chest pain. Then she sat on a chair and drank some water.