plaid pajamas

i led a very sick and pouty drew back to bed while i patiently whispered to him, "you need to be resting, stop taking work calls

i led a very sick and pouty drew back to bed while i patiently whispered to him, "you need to be resting, stop taking work calls."

his lip jutted out at me, "i don't want to get behind, baby. i still have to call my agent." i could tell he was extremely unwell based on how hoarse his voice sounded.

"i promise it's going to be fine, drew. go get changed and get into bed," i demanded, dragging his heavy body through our bedroom door.

i set up clean pajamas for him to put on while i organized his medicine on the nightstand. as he slipped into bed, i couldn't help but notice how adorable he looked even with sweaty hair coating his forehead.

"do you know how cute you look right now?" i said, speaking to him in a baby voice. i wanted to pinch his cheeks he was adorable, cheeks flushed in his blue plaid pajamas.

his eyes rolled at me and he buried himself underneath the blankets, "nothing is cute about how sick i am right now. i look and feel like shit."

i stepped over and peeled back the bedsheets hiding him. i gave him a little smile before pressing the back of my hand against his forehead. "you're burning up, drew. i'm gonna get you a damp towel."

i ran over to the bathroom and soaked a washcloth with cold water. i walked back to a miserable-looking drew sitting up in bed, and placed the cold towel on his forehead. "that feels so good," he groaned, grabbing my hand in gratitude.

i pitied drew as i watched him scrunch his eyebrows in agony. he sat there groaning and withering against the pillow, trying to rid himself of the pain. "when was the last time you ate?" i asked, rubbing his arm hoping he could feel better.

"this morning, i think. my stomach hurt too much to eat," he mumbled, closing his eyes as the coolness of the towel lowered his temperature.

"you need to eat, babe. i'm gonna go to the kitchen and make you something," i said, turning to walk out of the room.

his eyes shot wide open and he grabbed ahold of my wrist, not allowing me to take a step further. "please don't leave me," he pleaded, wincing at the loudness of his voice.

i frowned at his expression, i knew how much he was hurting. i ultimately gave in, his pouty lip holding too much power over me. "fine, but you're eating before you go to bed," i sternly demanded, slipping into bed next to him.

he softly nodded and immediately clung to my body, pressing our bodies together so close, that there wasn't a single gap left. i wrapped my arms around his warm body and pressed a firm kiss to his hairline.

"can you do me a favor?" he whispered against my neck, his warm breath tickling my skin.

i nodded and pulled my head back, ready to do anything he asked of me. "can you please rub my stomach?" he asked, his puppy dog eyes warming my heart.