Whenever Nitya opened her diary, there was disappointment on her face and tears in her eyes, but today there was nothing like that. Nitya wrote down her words and also made a small smiley, seeing which she said in her mind, "This is for you, Mr. husband."
Thinking this she kept her diary aside.

Nitya was cooking food for Avayan in the kitchen with kaka. It was quite late but Avayan had not come yet. She had been waiting for him for a long time.

As soon as all the dinner was ready, Nitya looked towards kaka and gestured, "kaka, you go kaki must be waiting for you, I am here."

This time Kaka understood a little easily, not completely but he understood that Nitya was asking him to leave. because today Maria Ji had taught her first of all how to express her thoughts well to others.

Kaka did not go at first, but when Nitya repeatedly asked him to go so, he left after some time.

And Nitya sat there waiting for Avayan. After about twenty minutes, when Nitya got tired of sitting at the dining table, she got up and went back to the kitchen.

Nitya, looking at the clock, said in her mind, "Why hasn't Avayan come yet, where is he?"

Nitya had just said this when Avayan came inside. A smile appeared on her face as soon as she saw Avayan.

Whereas Avayan went straight to his room without looking towards the kitchen. She quickly came out of the kitchen seeing him going towards his room but by then he had gone upstairs.

Avayan entered the room, he kept his phone and watch on the bed and went straight to the bathroom. Meanwhile Nitya came into the room, she looked around and said to herself, "where has he gone?"

Nitya came ahead and she heard the sound of water falling from the bathroom, hearing which she understood that Avayan was in the bathroom. She sat there on the bed and started waiting for Avayan.

After some time, Avayan came out of the bathroom. As soon as Nitya heard the door opening, she quickly got up, looked back but froze there.

Avayan had come out after taking bath and he was wearing only a lower. And water was falling from his hair which he was wiping with a towel.

Nitya kept looking at him in front of her shirtless. Water drops were falling from his hair on his face and were coming down through his chest.

Nitya was standing there looking at Avayan without blinking. Her gaze passed through his face and stopped at his chest and abs. She had forgotten for a moment why and how she was looking at Avayan.

When Avayan saw her lost in himself, a strange smile appeared on his lips and he kept the towel there on the sofa and slowly started coming towards her. He stood right in front of her but she was still busy looking at him.

Avayan smiled and pinched his fingers close to her face due to which she suddenly came to her senses and when she found Avayan right in front of her, she felt shy and moved her eyes here and there on the walls of the room.

Whereas Avayan leaned near Nitya's ear and said slowly in a seductive tone, "If you like seeing me shirtless that much, then I can always roam around in front of you shirtless like this."

"Sugar", he continued with a grin.

Hearing this, Nitya became even more timid and then frantically tried to say something to Avayan by gesturing.

In a single moment she was pointing sometimes towards herself, Avayan and outside.

Avayan further said on this, "Relax Princess, think carefully what you want to say."