𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Mani, go pack yo' bag fa' yo' auntie house." He kissed her forehead, and she quickly got up, running out of the bedroom.

"You so sleepy, dada." Jhené cooed, allowing Korjae to lay his head on her shoulder as he rested his hand on her chest, his eyes slowly closing.

"Mama," Dayvon grabbed her hand, pulling her towards him as she rubbed Korjae's back with her other hand.

"Yeah, baby?" She sat on the bed, and he leaned up, holding around her waist.

"I love you so much. We doing this shit for life, right?" He mumbled, and she frowned, turning towards him.

"Why you ask that? I love you too, Dayvon. But you know this for life so why you sound unsure?" She inquired, and he sighed, shaking his head.

"No reason. We straight, ma." He kissed the side of her face, allowing her to lay Korjae down.

" He kissed the side of her face, allowing her to lay Korjae down

"Hey, boo! You look so cute in your lil' boots." India hugged Jhené, making sure not to get in the way of both of their pregnant bellies.

"Thank you, baby. You look pretty too." Jhené smiled, pulling away to let Dayvon in with a sleeping Korjae and Kimani.

"Auntie!" Willow and Skylar ran up to Jhené bringing her into a hug, and she leaned down to kiss their cheeks.

"Hi, my loves! Y'all been good?" Jhené closed the front door, and walked further into their home, seeing Dayvon laying the two on the couch.

"Thank you, papa." She held his face to kiss it, and he nodded, going to talk to Durk a bit before they left.

"Korjae's things are in the baby bag, and Kimani's are in her princess bag, but if they need anything else just call me," Jhené began to talk to India, sitting on the stools by the Island counter.

"Girl, I got my babies. And Korjae is getting bigger by the day, wait til' he start walking chile." India chuckled, and Jhené shook her head, a sigh flowing from her mouth.

"I don't even wanna think about that right now." Jhené laughed, watching Durk and Dayvon walk downstairs.

"Wassup Nae," Durk gave her a side hug, kissing her forehead, before going to wrap his arms around India.

"You ready to go?" He asked Jhené, and she nodded, standing from the chair.

About 20 minutes later, Jhené and Dayvon were back on their way to their home.

"I'm so glad you're off tour now. I could barely function without you," Jhené looked out the window, smiling once she heard Von laugh.

"I missed yo' ass too much. Taking you on tour wit' me next time, Ion give a fuck." He shrugged, and Jhené grinned.

"I missed you too. You ready for baby #3?" She smirked, and he nodded immediately, pulling into the parking garage of their home.

"Hell yeah. I want six of 'em." He spoke as he made his way to help her out of the car.