𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

|| 𝐉𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄́ 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀 || || 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎,𝐅𝐋 || || 10:𝟑𝟏 𝐀𝐌 ||

|| 𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎,𝐅𝐋 ||
|| 10:𝟑𝟏 𝐀𝐌 ||

Jhené turned as the sunlight brightly shined on her face, Von's arms tightly around her waist

"Baby, was the curtains closed last night?" Jhené quietly asked, Dayvon shaking his head in response, making her quickly sit up.

"Von! Oh my gosh." She shook her head in embarrassment, the curtains wide open. She didn't even realize last night, but now she was embarrassed completely. Hopefully nobody looked inside their room.

"Girl you acting like they seen sum' bad. Mufuckas seen a whole five star movie, On my mama." He replied, laying his head on her chest.

"Happy birthday papa." She kissed his face, rubbing it soon afterwards as a smile graced his face.

"Thank you, babymama." He grinned, frowing once she tried to get out the bed, grabbing her hand.

"I gotta pee. Let me go please." Jhené told him, and he did as told, watching her fall to the floor once she quickly got up.

"Girl what the fuck?" He bursted into laughter, leaning up to make sure she was okay.

"Nigga, did you seriously numb my body or something? What the hell?" She tilted her head, holding her sore legs as she held the dresser, helping herself up.

"Take me to the bathroom please?" She reached out for him, and he obliged, picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom.

"I'ma go change the sheets." He told her, and she nodded, sitting on the toilet, pulling her hair into a bun.

She released her urine, staring at the wall until she was finished, and then wiped, flushed, and washed her hands.

"Oh my god," Her jaw dropped once she looked in the mirror. Her makeup was smudged all over her face, she had none of the lash clusters she had previously done, and she looked worst than she did last night.