𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

|| 𝐉𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄́ 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀 ||                    || 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀 ||                           || 𝟗:𝟎𝟎 𝐀𝐌 ||

|| 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀 ||
|| 𝟗:𝟎𝟎 𝐀𝐌 ||

     || 𝐉𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄́ 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀 ||                    || 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀 ||                           || 𝟗:𝟎𝟎 𝐀𝐌 ||

5 Months Later

"Just let me get it! You so lame, and it's too fucking early bro." Jhené whined, reaching up as Dayvon held the small bowl of sugar in the air.

It had been five months since Jhené and Dayvon found out they were having baby number two, and the road definitely was a little rocky. With all Jhené's emotional roller coasters and her outbursts, Dayvon couldn't deal with it. She was even starting to eat things she definitely wasn't supposed to, without a care in the world.

"No, you not even supposed to be having sugar, and you tryna eat this shit plain? How the fuck you even sit here and do that?" Von frowned at her, slightly pushing her back as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Please, Von?" She pouted, a lone tear falling from her eye, making his expression soften a bit.

"Nah. You fake ass girl. Why you forcing tears?" He tilted his head, and she stomped her feet, tears now rolling down her face.

"Dayvon! Stop being mean! You know what, I'm calling my mama." She walked away, grabbing her phone, clicking her mom's contact as Dayvon watched her the whole time.

"Yes, baby? You okay?" Celine's soft voice cane through the phone, and Jhené glanced at Dayvon, bursting into tears.

"Ma, he won't let me g-get my s-stuff." Jhené cried, and he scoffed, shaking his head at her dramatics.

"What? What stuff, boo bear?" Celine confusedly spoke, Kimani laughing with Tasha in the background.

Celine and Tasha had gotten closer once they'd realized they'd soon have another grandchild on the way. Celine wasn't really the type to talk to everyone, simply because it was hard to trust people now and days. They could do anything.

"He took my sugar, mami. Tell him give it back." Jhené put her phone on speaker, mugging Dayvon.

"You shouldn't be eating that sugar like that, Jhené. You know that. Stop being stubborn, and eat what you're supposed to. I bought you some more pineapples. They're in the fridge. Can you go eat that, please?" Celine scolded, and Jhené began to cry loudly, making her mother shake her head.