𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

|| 𝐉𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐄̀ 𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀 |||| 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀 |||| 𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟐 𝐀𝐌 ||

|| 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐀 ||
|| 𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟐 𝐀𝐌 ||

"Grandson! Where you at?" Jhené called out as she walked into the home, holding her stomach with a frown on her face

She had just came from dropping Kimani off with India, and on the way home, her baby was kicking the hell out of her for some reason.

"Wassup, ma? You good? Ain't nobody fuckin' with you is they? Lemme see yo' face." He walked down the stairs, grasping Jhené's face in his hand, matching the frown she had on it.

"What's wrong?" He held around her waist once she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his face down to be at her level.

"It hurts." She mumbled, grabbing his hand and placing it on her stomach, and he held her stomach, watching her face expression change.

"What you mean? You having contractions or something?" He moved her hair out of her face, and she shrugged, laying her head on him, beginning to cry.

"I-I don't know. It just hurts really bad." She cried softly, allowing him to pick her up, carrying her to the bed in the downstairs guest room.

"Shit. Oh my God. Von where you going?" She wiped her face as Dayvon started to walk out to go get his phone.

"I'm finna' go get my phone to call yo' mama. I don't understand, what's wrong." He frowned, and she passed him her phone, rubbing her stomach in attempt to calm down her cramps.

"Hell-."

"Ms. Namina, I think Jhené having contractions or some shit." Dayvon cut her off, slowly starting to panic internally.

"What you mean? Put her on the phone, baby." Celine sighed, and Von sat on the bed, wiping the sweat off her face.

"Jhené?"

"Y-yes," Jhené cried, lowering her head as the cramp slowly went away, and she sniffed, grabbing the phone.

"What's wrong, mama? You contracting?" Celine asked, and Jhené let out a breath as she was finally able to relax a bit.