" That means a lot," said Colby. " Get some rest."

Colby finally got in touch with the Winchesters after a few days of calling. He figured they were on a hunt and when they saw all of his missed calls, they finally called him back.

" What do you mean Castiel is MIA?" asked Colby.

" He's been missing for a while," said Dean. " Last we heard from him, he went to take care of things in heaven and we haven't heard from him since."

" I really need to talk to him," said Colby.

" You and I both," said Dean. " We've tried calling him but he won't answer. I'm sorry."

" It's okay," said Colby. " Just let me know as soon as you hear anything."

" We will," said Dean. He then hung up the phone.

Colby couldn't afford to just sit around and wait, he needed to help Sam, one way or another. He had another idea, but the Winchesters had warned him countless times about the situation, but Colby was running out of options.

That night Colby waited in the darkness in a remote part of town. At first, he thought maybe he had done the ritual wrong but then he heard the clicking of high heels on the pavement. A red headed woman came out of the darkness.

" Well well, " said the woman. " Aren't you a handsome wee thing."

" Rowena?" asked Colby.

" That's right, deary," said the witch. " I understand there's something you want. You wouldn't have called me if you didn't, Colby."

" You know who I am?" asked Colby.

"Of course," said Rowena. " You're very popular. Anyways, back to business. Tell me what you need."

" A friend of mine was recently blinded," explained Colby. " I need you to cure him."

" That's a big ask," said Rowena. " What are you offering?"

" My soul," said Colby. " It's brand new, fully restored. Heal him and it's yours."

Rowena laughed. " I'm not a demon, deary" she said. " Souls are worth nothing to me."

" What do you want then?" asked Colby.

" I have something in mind," said Rowena.

" Name it," said Colby.

Rowena walked up to him and looked him in the eyes and smiled. She then leaned in to whisper in his ear and Colby stared at her as she pulled away.

" Do we have a deal?" Rowena asked.

" Yes," said Colby.

Rowena then hovered her hand over Colby. He flinched and winced for a second and when she was finished, he smiled at her. She then handed Colby a small vial with a powder in it.

" Give him this," said Rowena. " He should be cured within 24 hours."

Colby took the vial and studied it. " This isn't gonna hurt him, right?" asked Colby.

" It's completely safe," said Rowena. " You have my word. However, if you don't wanna risk it, you can always give it back."

" The Winchesters told me not to trust you," said Colby.

" Yet you're here," said Rowena. " So, you must be desperate."

Colby stared at her and Rowena smiled and laughed at him. " You gave me what I wanted," said Rowena. " I have no reason to harm you or your friend. However, if you try to go back on the deal, then that's where things get complicated."