The Crystal Forest

Drake Amon POV

Captain Rickshaw was standing with some of the other clones in the hangar. He was ordering the clones around, getting the LAAT's ready for take-off. They were almost to their next planet. A planet known for their ore and other raw materials, the planet Calipsa. Rickshaw didn't get the full rundown yet but all he knew was that there was some dispute between the people of Calipsa and their government, House Calipsa.

"Gus, grab these crates and load them onto the LAAT." Rickshaw instructed.

"Yes, sir!" The clone, Gus, saluted his captain. "Hey Red, Scout, help me move these crates!" He called for his brothers and two more clones jogged over to Gus and the three of them started to move the boxes.

"Beep, beep, wooo." Rickshaw turned and saw a little green and white Astromech standing right behind him.

"Hey R3, how are you, little buddy?" Rickshaw asked as he patted the dome of the little droid.

"Boop, boop." R3-B3 chattered on.

"The general requests my presence?" Rickshaw raised an eyebrow under his helmet. "That's an odd way to put it. Is he in his quarters?"

"Woo."

"Hmm." Rickshaw took his helmet off and rested it under his arm. "Well then, to the bridge I go then." He patted the droid's dome again with his free hand. "Keep an eye on the boys. Make sure they get their work completed before we reach Calipsa." Rickshaw instructed and started walking towards the bridge. He could hear the beeps of R3-B3 as he left the hanger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rickshaw walked onto the bridge of the Venator. He saw his general, Drake Amon and the captain of the Aurelia, Captain Foxtrot. Rickshaw had a sigh of relief once seeing his general. The Twi'lek could always keep Rickshaw at ease no matter how dire the situation was. He adjusted his helmet under his arm and walked up to the two men.

"General, you requested me." Rickshaw said as he walked up to the holotable. He looked at the table and saw a map of some city. More than likely the place they were heading towards.

"Rickshaw!" Drake turned with a smile.

"You called for me sir?" Rickshaw asked. He focused his sights on the table. There was a big building that was surrounded by smaller buildings and a great big forest that surrounded the village. "This is where we are heading?"

"Calipsa." Drake said as he walked around the table. "Their patriarchy is on the verge of declaring war on its people. We are being sent to make sure that doesn't happen."

"What did the people do?" Rickshaw raised an eyebrow.

"Kidnap the daughter of House Calipsa." Drake tapped on the largest house and it zoomed in. "Sometime during the night two rotations ago Princess Vel'leeah disappeared from her room and hasn't been seen since. Her father has assumed that the people had something to do with it.

"And why's that?" Rickshaw walked around the table, studying it.

"The head of the house has been more demanding with the labor of the ore mining in and around the Crystal Forest recently. Along with other demands for their other raw materials."

"And he told you this?"

"His wife had reached out to us." Drake admitted. "Lady Calipsa said that her husband is a good man, just a little hot headed. He's the type that'll jump to conclusions quickly. All they want is their daughter returned safe."

"I can understand that part." Rickshaw said. "I just can't see accusing his people, especially if he doesn't have any proof."

Another clone walked up to Foxtrot and whispered something in his ears. "General, captain. We have arrived to the planet Calipsa." The three of them turned and walked up to the big glass window and they saw the brown planet in front of them.