Bully (Deep n Dap Locker Zee x OC)

Start from the beginning

Co-worker: Let me go! Let me go if you know what is best for you!

????: Oh don't worry, I know what is best for me but it seems like you don't know what is best for you. Now get out of here while I'm still in a good mood.

The unknown girl pushed all of my co-workers away from me and helped me up on my feet. She fixed my hair and caressed my head while looking at me all over with a concerned look on her face.

????: Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?

I shook my head lightly but was still aware of my surroundings since the girls who were bullying me were still there.

????: What are you guys doing?! Get them out of here!

A group of guys ran inside and dragged all of the girls out of the toilet. The girl who saved me shook her head with a big sigh.

????: You should go to the toilet. I will wait for you out here.

She walked out of the stall. It was only now that I realized how much I needed the bathroom. I did my business and walked out to see that she was still there waiting for me, which I didn't expect.

Jahoon: Thank you for saving me. My name is Jahoon. Are you one of the new workers here?

Minji: No worries at all, I couldn't just stand by and do nothing. My name is Minji, nice to meet you! Yes, today is my first day. So... Do they always bully you like that?

Jahoon: To be honest... they do but... what you saw is only the top of the iceberg.

Minji: Really? I can't believe that at all!

I sighed quietly and looked down at my hands that I was washing in the sink. And here I thought there was someone who would understand me and help me.

Minji: Don't worry. Just stay close to me and you will be safe. I will make sure to protect you.

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me look up at my reflection to see Minji looking at me with a smile. I smiled back at her to not be rude but inside I knew that there was nothing she could do to help me. It will only be a matter of time before the girls decide to turn on her. We walked out of the bathroom and went back to the office. Another person that I had never seen before came and joined us. I didn't say anything since right now I have a bigger problem. The girls that had bullied me in the bathroom came over to us but this time with a few other people.

Co-worker: I told you that you should just leave if you know what is best for yourself. You have messed with the wrong person.

Minji: I don't think so and also I don't care who you are since you shouldn't bully anyone but for your own satisfaction, why don't you tell me who you are and what position you are in?

Jina: Well for your information, my name is Jina and I'm the team manager around here. I'm the one who makes all of the decisions around here while everyone else is under me. You have messed terribly with the wrong person.

Minji: I could be saying the same thing for you. Harimu?

Harimu: Don't worry, I got it.

The unknown girl who had joined us out of the blue walked away with her phone. Jina and the rest of her followers chuckled at us.

Jina: Oh how scary~ like I believe that.

They continued to chuckle for a while and ridicule me and Minji until the district manager came.

District manager: Jina, pack your things. You are fired.

Jina: Wait what?! How is it possible?!

The district manager turned to Minji and bowed to her. Everyone, including me, looked at Minji with surprise. How could this be possible? Who is she really?

District manager: I'm so sorry that you had to experience this on your first day, CEO Kim.

Jina: CEO?! You mean the actual CEO?! The owner of this whole company?!

The CEO?! Don't tell me that the actual CEO came and saved me?! Jina looked at Minji with wide eyes and went down on her knees and began begging Minji for mercy.

Jina: I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! Please don't fire me! The only reason I did that is because of her! She is the evil one here! I'm only trying to protect myself!

Jina pointed her finger at me, making me point to myself and I looked at her with an "Are you serious?" look. I felt an arm being wrapped around me and I was pulled closer to Minji. I looked at her with surprise but she just looked back at me with a smile.

Minji: Good try but I don't believe you, especially after what I have experienced in the toilet. No one messes with my girlfriend. Security! Get her out of here!

Security guards came and grabbed Jina, pulling her out of the room but not without a fight from her. I looked at Minji with confusion but she just ignored me.

Minji: Let this be a lesson for everyone. If anyone ever dares to mess with Jahoon or even touch one strand of hair on her, I will personally punish you guys for it. Now get lost and begin working before I punish you all.

Everyone scrambled to their seats and began working with their heads down. No one dared to look up at her. Minji turned to face me with a wide smile on her face and her arms wrapped around me.

Jahoon: But I'm not your girlfriend?

Minji: That is right but you can be mine from now on. Even though I just met you today, I really like you. You are honest and as much as I have seen right now you have a beautiful soul. I promise you that I will protect you with all my power.

Minji smiled and kissed me on my forehead. A small sigh escaped from my lips. This was the first time that I have felt comfortable here. It's the first time that I have ever felt comfortable and safe with another person. Maybe this is not the end. Maybe people are right. You need to suffer before you can relax and be happy.

_________________________________________________________________________
Join my paid Patreon now at https://www.patreon.com/user?u=71862817&fan_landing=true&view_as=public and be able to read the next chapter before anyone else and to be emerged with exclusive deals and stories only for Patreon members