Stay with me (Mannequeen Redlic x OC)

Haeun is the type of girl that a lot of people would think of as a cold and mean person at first glance but when you really get to know her, she can be a different person in private.

Haeun: Jahoon~ I missed you so much~

Jahoon: You saw me just yesterday night.

Haeun sat at the empty seat beside me in the classroom and clung her arms together with mine. I stared at her and her confusing behavior. I have never seen her like this before.

Haeun: Still~ is it a crime to miss my friend?

Cera: What about us? We are your friends too?

Haeun: I know and I missed you guys too but mostly Jahoon.

The girls and I looked at each other, becoming a bit more worried at Haeun's sudden change while she just turned to wrap her arms around my waist and her head on my shoulder. I twisted and turned my whole body as best as possible to see if anyone was suspicious-looking. The only times that Haeun has ever been this clingy is when someone is bothering her so much that she can't take care of him herself and that alone is extremely rare.

Jahoon: Are you alright? Is there something or someone bothering you that I should take care of?

Haeun stared into my eyes momentarily with a puzzling look before it quickly turned into a smile. She shook her head and returned to the original position. Before any of us could come up with a comment, the teacher walked inside the room starting the class almost right away. I will have to keep an eye on her.

Jahoon: Did you tell Haeun about...

Eunji: About you? No, I haven't but you should really find some time to talk with her. You know that she is going to get to know it sooner or later.

Jahoon: I know but I don't know how she will react to this... I don't want to hurt her...

Jihye: It's a pain that she will have to go through. It hurt us as well when you told us but you know that it will hurt Haeun more if she hears it from other people than personally from you.

All the other girls agreed with Jihye unnie. I sighed. Deep inside I knew what they were saying was true but still, I wasn't prepared to tell her yet. I could only lie and say that I would but I didn't say when.

Nurse: Park Jahoon! The doctor is ready to see you.

I followed the nurse to the doctor's room and sat down in front of him.

Doctor: How have you been? Have you been feeling any pain or discomfort?

Jahoon: I do still feel pain here and there in my body but nothing more than the last time I was here.