Faith (Tsubakill Momo x OC)

A/N: This was a request by Hsknhsuheh. Thank you for the request and hope you like it.

Fell free to either comment here or on my Patreon for requests: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=71862817&fan_landing=true&view_as=public

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jahoon: This is amazing! It's just like in the anime and the pictures! I can't believe that I'm in Japan.

I looked around inside and outside of the airport. I have always dreamed about going to Japan but I have never really gotten the chance or the money to travel. I took a deep breath of the cool air and sighed. I better not waste any more time now. I should get the best out of my time. I grabbed a cab and went to the hotel that I had booked for my stay. The idea at first was to just place my bags and rest a little before going out to explore but as soon as I laid on the bed, I was out like a light. The next time that I woke up was 5 hours later and it was already evening. Well, you shouldn't cry over spilled milk. Suddenly I heard my stomach rumbling. It seems like my body agrees with me. I changed clothes and went outside. There were a lot of people around and it was hard to see anything that was 100 meters in front of you. Actually, it seemed like there was some kind of event going on.

Jahoon: I'm sorry, can you tell me what is going on over there?

Stranger: I think there is a dance performance going on right now. There is always a free concert this time of the year, where you can see a lot of different people come and perform.

I thanked her before making my way over to the show. There were a lot of people and it was hard to see at the back of the crowd, so I apologetically pushed myself through the crowd and to the front of the scene. On the stage where a group of people are doing a dance performance. It was one of the greatest performances I have ever seen. Now I understand why people always say that Japan has a lot of great dancers.

Stranger: Momo! I love you!

I looked around to see a lot of girls as well as boys screaming and cheering loudly. I looked back on the stage and saw a girl winking and waving back to the girl who had yelled at her. Seems like her name would be Momo then. She glanced all over through the crowd while dancing. Suddenly it felt like her eyes fell on me for a while because she kept staring in my direction. It could just have been my imagination. It was like I was put under a spell as I just kept staying there until the end of their performance even though my stomach was telling me how hungry it was. As soon as their performance ended, they left the stage and another group came on stage. I was kind of sad not being able to see any more of their performances because they were amazing but on the other hand, I was hungry so I better go and get some dinner before returning back to my hotel room and get some sleep.

The next day, I decided to wake up early, get a quick breakfast, and begin my tour around the city. I had already wasted a lot of time yesterday sleeping so I better get the best of my day today. I ended up visiting a lot of different places and shops before deciding to take a break at one of the local coffee shops. I just ordered a coffee and a chocolate cake and sat by a seat near the window.

????: I see you have a great taste! That chocolate is really good and is one of this store's most sold cakes.

I looked up from my phone and saw the same girl from the performance yesterday night. I think her name was Momo?

Jahoon: Thanks? Well, it does taste good. You were the one who performed a dance performance last night at the square, right? I really loved your performance, it was one of the best performances that I have ever seen!