An angel from the sky (Bebe Lusher x OC)

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF DEPRESSION AND S*IC*DE. IF YOU EVER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE READING, PLEASE SKIP. VIEWERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

There will be a lot of times in a person's life when they don't know what to do with their life and themselves. What are you going to be when you are growing up? Do you want to become this? Or maybe this? All through life I have been bombarded with questions like that. Always with what I was going to be in the future and how successful I was going to be... but no one has ever asked me how I was doing... not a question about my physical or mental health...

Jahoon: Am I not worthy of those questions? No one has ever cared for me in my life. Why should I even care for other people?

I sighed. I glanced down at the street below me. All of the people down there, they all look like small ants. They aren't any different from each other and still, some people act like they are more superior than others. Even loyalties and celebrities. They act like they are better than everyone and think that they can just step on anybody and anything without any consequences. Strip them off their titles and they are no different than any other people. Human society has become disgusting.

Jahoon: There is no need for me to be here any longer.

I pulled myself up on the railing and sat there for a while taking deep breaths as I kept looking down. I slowly leaned forward and expected myself to fall down but suddenly I felt arms being wrapped around me and pulled me back, making me hit the floor.

Jahoon: What the hell?! Who is it?! What the f*ck are you doing?!

????: You are asking me that?! I should be the one asking you!!! What the f*ck are you doing?! Are you out of your mind?! Why would you end your life like this?!

Jahoon: Why do you even care?! I don't even know you!

????: I know that you don't know me but I can't just stand by and watch you end your life like this. We can talk about this. I can help you.

Jahoon: There is nothing to talk about. Just leave me alone.

????: No matter what you say, I won't leave you alone. We can talk about this. I can get you something to eat and drink if you like?

The person who had pulled me away from the railing hovered over me as I was lying on the ground. This was the first time where I could get a clear view of the person that has just ruined my plans. It was a female and to be honest, she was pretty but that was it. I inhaled sharply. I just wanted this to be all over but I was considering her offer. It was like my wishes were being heard, someone was here and they wanted to listen to my concerns and worries. Also, I felt like I just couldn't say no to her. The more that I looked at her, the more she pulled me in.

Jahoon: You promise that?

????: Of course, I promise that. I will get whatever you want.

Jahoon: Alright then. Let's talk but you have to give it to me first.

????: Alright! Then let's go!

The girl stood up and pulled me up with her. She tried to drag me away but I stood my ground. She turned around and looked at me with confusion.

Jahoon: You are going to grab the food and drinks meanwhile I wait for you here.

????: There is no way that I'm going to leave you here alone! Especially after what you just tried to do.

Jahoon: Don't worry. I promise you that I won't be doing anything while you are gone. Even though I just tried to jump off that railing over there, I am still a person who keeps their promises compared to some people.