"Guys, check this out. This place is like Christmas morning for food!" April said as she turned on the flashlight.

We turn on their flashlights too.

"This place is creepy." Mikey said in fear.

"I agree," Ben said in fear.

"Me too," Matilda said in fear.

"Creepy or ~AWESOME? Answer: Both." April said, enthusiastic.

"What was that?!" Mikey, Ben, and Matilda exclaimed as they heard the glass breaking.

"What?" I questioned.

"I heard something." Matilda gasped as she heard a soft clicking noise.

Mighty gives a groaning sigh. We aim our flashlights at the source of the noise, only to watch a model train chug by, the train whistle blowing softly.

"A model train. Simple answer." Leo said while laughing haughtily as he walked away.

"Gah! What kind of sicko puts a model train in a grocery store?" Mikey exclaimed as he was frustrated and embarrassed.

We all walked down the aisle together.

"Focus guys. We came here to see a ghost, and a ghost we shall see." April cheered.

Mikey gets spooked by the isle decorations, including a ghoulish scarecrow and a dairy cow sculpture. Ben yelps repeatedly and shrieks, whimpering until he backs up and bumps into a dark silhouette that turns to look at him.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ghost!" Ben screamed as he turned on Mikey's vacuum and aimed it at the figure's face.

"Hey, He's not a ghost!" Fiona exclaimed as she pushed the vacuum away from Leo, angrily.

"Phew, now we know for sure." Ben said, calmly.

"What is the hold up, guys?" I asked, frustrated.

"I don't know. Ask Ben." Leo replied, annoyed.

"I feel like somebody's watching us." Ben said, terrified.

"Me too. Isn't it great?" April said, delighted.

"You guys are nuts! The only people here are us." Leo exasperated.

"AGHHHH!" Leo exclaimed as a mop hit Leo on the head.

Mikey, Ben, and Matilda scream and Mikey grabs April, who was laughing but is now annoyed.

"The Gumbus got Leo!" Mikey screamed.

The mop continues to hit Leo on the head as he looks discombobulated by the attack

"There's no such thing as a.. Gumbus." Leo exclaimed as he tried to grab the mop.

Threat disarmed, a beam of light finds the stock boy from the video, who is crouched on the floor, looking sheepish.

"You?! What's the big idea?!" I exclaimed.

"I'm sorry! I thought you were the Gumbus. Wait, are you turtles? Other animals," Baxter asked.

"We're not into labels. All that matters is that we're HUGE fans of your haunting videos." Mikey replied.

"Always great to meet my fans - in any form. Did you subscribe and donate?" Baxter asked as he did finger guns.

"No, but we've been thinking about the meaning to." Mikey replied while feeling guilty.

"So can you tell us about this awesome ghost?" April asked.

"Or "figment" of your imagination." Leo said, irritated.