Chapter 2

Jordan got home and went straight to her bathroom. She ran the shower water and got undressed as she waited for it to get hot.

Suddenly, her phone starts ringing.

"Shit, I forgot to call Ty", said Jordan as she walked to the phone.

It was Tyquez calling her as expected.

"Hello?", Jordan said as she answered the phone.

"You home yet?", asked Tyquez.

"Yea. I just got home", said Jordan. "I was about to text you"

"No you weren't. You always forget", said Tyquez.

Jordan smiles. "I did forget but in my defense, I'm really tired", said Jordan.

"From talking to Elijah all evening?, asked Tyquez.

"Oh my goodness, Ty. Jealousy doesn't look good on you", said Jordan sarcastically.

"I'm not jealous but let's be real, the guy wouldn't like it if he knows me and you still get down and nasty", said Tyquez.

"Down and nasty? Don't say that anymore", said Jordan in disgust.

"Girl, have you seen those tricks you do in bed? You nasty, but it's a nasty I fuck with because you have a brother have an out of body experience", said Tyquez. "By the way, we need to sign something that you only use those moves on me and nobody else."

Jordan starts laughing. "Please shut up", said Jordan. "Listen, I'm not trying to date any more of Kenneth's homeboys so yea. Elijah is just helping me with my business that's it."

"Help? With what? Business is doing better than ever for you", said Tyquez.

"But it can be even better, then I open up a second location", said Jordan.

"That nigga just threw that shit in there to get close to you because you turned him down", said Tyquez.

"No, we discussed that before he tried to ask me out and even after he tried to ask me out he still insisted. So guess what? He meant it", said Jordan.

"You probably right", said Tyquez.

"I know I am", said Jordan.

"I ain't even gonna lie, he a cool dude. I don't have a problem with him, he just got an issue with me but it's cool. I don't blame him", said Tyquez.

"Took his girl?", asked Jordan.

"Yea...Sandra. But in my defense, they broke up. She didnt like cheat on him with me", said Tyquez.

"So you broke bro code", said Jordan.

"Well technically me and Eli wasn't even close. We just knew each other through mutual friends. But even before I dated Sandra, he ain't like me.", said Tyquez.

"Mmm", said Jordan.

"But date him, befriend, I don't care. Whatever makes you happy", said Tyquez.

"I didn't ask for your approval. You definitely didn't ask for mine when you went on that date with that girl a few weeks ago. Not that I care but still", said Jordan.

"She wasn't on shit. Very boring", said Tyquez.

"Well Ty, I have the shower running and I'm ready to go bed", said Jordan. "So goodnight."

"FaceTime me real quick", said Tyquez.

"Ty, no", said Jordan with a smile.

"Okay, okay", said Tyquez. "Just thought I'd see something nice before bed."