Licky Lick

Setting: Large bedroom in a nice condo with 3 rooms and 4 baths.

A tall, sexy,brownskin dude (imagine he's my boyfriend) walks in and looks at me for a long periodically time.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I would ask.

"I'm imagining how I'm gonna penetrate your fine ass" he would say.

Then he would walk over to me stand me on my own two feet and kiss me with so much passion, slide his hands down to my ass and squeeze it! Then he word slowly take off my shirt then I would take off his. Imaging what I was going to do to him he said

"Damn babe why your body so fine?"

He would walk over to the stereo and turns on Earned It by The Weekend, he knows this is my favorite song it gets me in the mood. He lays me on my back and starts kissing me on my neck everywhere. Little moans starts to escape my mouth I tried to hold them in.

"Don't hold them in baby I want to hear them sexy ass moans you make"

"You know our love would be tragic, oh Yeahhh, so you don't play it, don't play it, on my heart" he sings to me over my lips then kiss them again and again.

He trails his tongue down my neck to my chest and stops in the middle. He slides down my pants and then bites his lips ass he looks at my wet kitty.

"Ohh Ima enjoy this" he says then rubs his hands together.

He slides his hand behind me and unclips my bra and rubs his finger on my left nipple and has the right in his mouth.

"Shit" I say out of pleasure when he held it between his teeth. He then kissed down until he got to the top of my underwear.

"Oooo I'm about to dive in" he sings while I bust out laughing.

He then slides down my blue laced underwear with his teeth and starts to kiss the inside of my thighs.

"Oh my lawd" he laughs then continues to do the alphabet with his tongue on my cat. His tongue game is strong💪 he started licking then here comes the fingering!! I came all over the sheets! But guess what that nigga still ain't stop he slurped me up like a dehydrated dog Weekend🙌

"Shit......That...... Was Amazing" I says out of breath.

"That's not all baby"

He's reaches in his pockets and pulls are a large magnum condom! I was already tired so ik he was gonna lay my ass out.

I would crawl over to him and unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants then his Polo boxers. His manhood sprung out ready for attention.

He laid me back down and got between my legs with his arms by my side holding himself up.

"You ready" he would say.

"Yeah" did I forget I'm a virgin?

"Put it on for me babe" then hands me the condom. I open it then look at it then put it on. he then lays me on my back again.

He slides himself in and my eyes start to tear up and I start to whimper.

"The pain is gonna be over before you know it babe, I'm not gonna hurt you" he would say while kissing me, trying to distract me. He then shoved almost all of him in me.

"Ouchhhh ugh!!!" I screamed "you said you wasn't gonna hurt me" I said with a tear going down my face because of the pain.

"I'm sorry bae you want me to stop?"

"Nah it's to late now"

"I love you baby girl"

"I love you too boo"

He then starts to stroke in and out very slow.

"Go faster babe" I said in moans.

He then starts to go faster and let me tell you that shit felt like I was in Heaven.

"Fuck" he would say then keeping going harder and faster!

Then he would grab my legs and hold it up in the air and hold them together... then penetrate me in the position.

We cum at the same time then we go to sleep cuddling with each other.😍💕