9 - Roses Past pt1

Rose's pov

Waking up I roll over to see seb fast asleep, looking at the clock I see its 6am, needing the toilet I quietly climb out of bed, the doctor has given me a walker to help me move around, although I'm on bedrest i can do small bits of walking as long as I'm supervised but I don't want to wake Seb, he was up late spending time with Chris and Anthony before they went home.

Swinging my legs off the edge of the bed I hold onto the walker as I stand up, slowly I walk to the bathroom which is across the room. I managed to go but as I was walking to the sink to wash my hands I suddenly collapse falling to the floor hard.  'Blue?' I hear seb call, 'char' I whisper. I see a light switch on in our bedroom before footsteps heading to the bathroom. The bathroom light switches on where I see Seb with a worried look on his face, 'Blue!' He cries rushing to me 'Blue are you okay? Why didn't you wake me? What happened?' He ask as he kneels by me moving the walker off me. My eyes begin to close, 'Blue' I hear seb say softly as he strokes my cheek, 'please keep your eyes open for me Blue'.

'I'm sorry' I cry 'I needed the toilet' I say still crying 'please don't cry Blue' seb tells me softly 'why didn't you wake me?' He ask gently 'you needed your sleep Char' I tell him, his blue eyes are full of concern and worry. 'Char I didn't want to wake you. You were up late and needed your sleep' I tell him.  'Blue,' seb says 'I don't mind if you wake me. In here for you, I'm happy to help you what ever the time' he smiles. 'Let's get you back to bed' he adds 'okay' I smile softly as he picks me up walking back to bed.  'I'm sorry Char' I cry 'please don't cry Blue' seb says holding me close gently rocking me.

Sebs pov

After a late night with Chris and Anthony I headed back to Rose's room, I had taken her up as she was falling asleep before I headed back to join them. As I enter she was curled up fast asleep, I head into the wardrobe to change. I carefully slide into bed I hoped to not wake Rose but she wakes up 'Blue, its just me.' I say softly 'Let's go to sleep' I add before kissing her forehead 'night char' she says quietly as she falls asleep.

As I sleep I dream of our childhood, laughing rolling about on the grass outside out shepherd's huts, sleeping in it too. 'THUD!' I wake up suddenly feeling the bed I find Rose's spot empty. 'Blue?' I ask 'Char' I hear her say quietly from the bathroom. I switched on the lamp on my bedside table, as I rush to the bathroom I find Rose on the floor with the walker on top of her. I managed to get her up, i asked her she didn't wake me, she responded by telling me I needed my sleep. Carrying Rose back to bed I hold her close whilst gently rocking her 'sleep Blue, your safe. I'm here' I say softly, soon I too fall back to sleep.

Rose's pov

I wake up suddenly, looking at the clock it was 6.45. 'I'm late' I panic. I rush out of bed down to the kitchen to make breakfast for Mary, Cora and Sam. I don't want to be punished again, walking to the fridge I pull out eggs, bacon and sausages cooking them. Whilst they are cooking I prepare fruits, pasties and toast carrying them to the table laying them all out. I set the table with plates mugs, glasses and cutlery, I head back to the oven and begin plating up the eggs, sausage and bacon.

Hearing footsteps from behind cause me to panic, I hear talking but can't make out what they are saying. 'Rose?' A voice says 'its done, don't punish me master' I say quickly rushing to leave the room. I head to the cleaning cupboard to begin cleaning, as I'm kneeling in front of the fire place I hear footsteps from behind me. They say something I can't make out. 'Don't punish me again Master please, I'll be good' I plead 'please don't lock me in the cage' I plead 'please let me have some food I'm hungry' I plead turning so I'm facing them on my knees and my head bowed.

Sebs pov.

My alarm wakes me up at 8, rolling onto my back I turn my head expecting to see Rose asleep next to me but she's not. Her walker is still were I had left it this morning when she fell. 'Blue!' I call out. No response I look round our room, in the bathroom and wardrobe no sign of her. Just as I walk out of the door Chris and Anthony come out of their rooms dressed, 'have you seen Rose?' I ask 'no' they both shake their heads.