Chapter 8: Do I?

~Taehyung's POV~

We boys were right now sitting in the cafeteria waiting for girls. "I feel something strange." Jimin spoke grabbing our attention and Seokjin asked him what him feel so to which he replied "You see hyung, Taehyung often gets lost somewhere while we're all talking, like he's not even a part of it. We know he's not like it."

"You're right Jimin. Tell us Tae, is it a girl?" I was taken aback by this sudden question of him which made me pause because.....it was true afterall. "Heh I KNEW IT!!" Jungkook shouted while others hooted expecting me to share the girl's name.

After giving it a long thought, I agreed to Jungkook's fact. "So tell us who's it already." Namjoon said "Y/N.....I think...I love her guys" I spoke shyly. This was the first time I was shy in my entire life till now, because of a girl.

"WOAAAH!! Really!?" Seokjin said "We knew it, it was her. It was only you Jin" Yoongi spoke casually "How can you know when he told us today?" Seokjin spoke back

"It was just you who didn't notice. We noticed how took care of Y/N when she was in hospital and when Jungkook first intro us, how he was staring at her the whole day." Yoongi answered which made me more red.

"Hey guys! What are you talking about?" Jisso asked while others came with her. "Where's Lisa and Y/N?" Hoseok asked clearly teasing me. "Oh they're coming, the teacher stopped them to tell something." Rosé replied.

"We saw you were talking about something laughing, what was it about?" Jennie asked with curiosity as the boys gave me a teasing look. "We were talking about someone's newly discovered crush her." Jimin spoke "Whose crush? Jungkook's? Namjoon's?"

"Taehyung's." Seokjin exclaimed "Really!? Who is it?" Jennie replied "......Y/N" "WAAAH! Oh my god!! This is.......since when Taehyung?" Rosé asked "Since they met. Right tae?" Jungkook mocked.

"Hey guys!! What's up!" Lisa greeted. "We're great!" "You all didn't got the food? C'mon let's get it" Y/N spoke and five of us went to grab out lunch.

We all ate and we were going to our class. We all had same classnow so we headed there together.

We took our seats and the teacher entered. "Class I have an announcement to make at the end, so please be seated after the bell rings." The teacher spoke after greeting us back.

Soon the bell rang. "Students as you know that the year is soon coming to an end. The college has decided to do an event and students will make groups and set up stalls. We need three main volunteers for the stage decor. Students who are willing to volunteer may raise their hand."

~Jimin's POV~

I really wanted to volunteer in an event like this once, so I rose my hand. As I rose mine, I saw Jungkook and Y/N raising their hand too. "Okay. So, Park Jimin, Ahn Y/N and Jeon Jungkook, follow me to the staff room." Teacher said as we followed her.

"Okay so you all will take up two classes each and get the contribution money from everyone. After that you can buy the material required. You can go during school hours to buy the material. You'll be given permission pass for going out." And she told us other important things.