Football

Tw: abuse, Abelism,
When it was our go, we stood up and walked over to the pitch. Josh and Ross stayed at the goal, "hey tubbo, that team is really good Tommy can even tell you" Ross said, "yeah, they are" Tommy said.
When the whistle was blown the other team got to start with the ball. As they started to kick down I tackled the ball and ran up with it to the goal and scored. "Good job dude" tommy smiled fist bumping me, "thanks" i smiled.
As we continued I kept scoring.

At the end of class me and tommy went to the changing room, "dude you're so good at football" tommy grinned as we changed into the uniform, "i dont know how im really good at stuff, none of my parents ever put me into sports or art clubs" I shrugged.

We walked to our lockers and got out our geography and food tech stuff. We then walked to the canteen and sat down, "the geography teacher hates me cause i never do my work" tommy laughed, "the food tech teacher is actually okay", "wow" i chuckled, "yeah in school im the troubled kid, I don't know how you're my friend" Tommy said, "friend?" I said, confused, "are we friends?" Tommy asked, "yeah, i guess so" I shrugged, "are you gonna walk home?" Tommy asked, "yeah" I said, "where do you live?" He asked, "cross park" I said, "same" He smiled, "I live in house number 10" I said, "I live in house number 15" Tommy nodded, "who do you live with?", "my new mum" I said, "what about you?", "my mum, stepdad and little sister, well half sister Holly, shes 5" Tommy said, "that's nice" I said, "I don't really love my mum, i haven't in years" He said, "why?" I asked, "well, she is abusive and she will hurt me if i do anything wrong, when I was diagnosed with ADHD it got worse cause shes ableist" He said, "im so sorry, want my number and we can message whenever?" I asked, "yeah" he nodded. I gave him my number and we walked to our classroom.

When the teacher came I had my stuff on the table. I hadn't done the homework, "tommy, can I see the homework?" She asked, "I didn't do it" I said, "okay, im gonna have to ring your mum" she said, "wait no, please dont" i begged, "Tommy you haven't done the homework since april in year 7 and now its 2 weeks into year 8, im sorry but im gonna have to, im gonna ask your other teachers about their work" she said and walked away. I had my hands in my head as I was crying, "you can cry all you want but its not my fault" she shrugged her shoulders then started to talk to tubbo. I had my head on the table as I was crying and shaking, "okay class, take down the notes I will be back in about 25 minutes" she said then left, "tubbo, im scared" i was shaking as I whispered that to tubbo as I took down the notes, "because of your mum?" Tubbo asked, "yeah, im gonna get such a bad beating" I whispered, "text me if anything happens" he said, "i will" i nodded.