Tommy

Tommy's pov:
When the bell rang for maths, I took a picture of the English homework and started to scroll on my phone. I looked over at the tubbo guy who was writing down the homework and taking out the maths stuff, "were you put beside me to be a good influence on me?" I asked him, in my rude tone, I always spoke like that though, "no, I don't think so" I said, "you probably were" I said, "what's the maths teacher like?" He asked, "shit for me, good for you" I said, "she hates me cause I never do the homework, like for today I didn't bother my ass do it", "I do the homework, before it was to avoid getting a hit" he shrugged, "a hit?" I asked, "with a belt"he said, sketching in a notebook, it was a little bee but it was really cool, "dude are you okay?" I asked, "now I am" he said, "that bee drawing is so good, are you in my art clas, ms Charles?" I said, "yep" he nodded, "good cause I'm shit at art" I chuckled. The maths teacher then walked in, I sat back in my chair and continued to scroll in my phone till the teacher walked down to me, "give me the phone" she said, I put it into my bag, "take out the homework" she crossed her arms, "didn't do it" I said, "why" she asked, "I was busy, I'll get a note" I said, "you better or it's detention" she said, "okay" I said. She bent down beside tubbo and started to go through what we had been doing. It's only 2 weeks into September though so we hadn't been doing much.

I wasn't actually busy over the weekend. I lied. On Friday I was visiting my dad for all of Friday evening and Saturday, because I went to the town with a group of friends, then I slept at my friends house on Saturday then on Sunday in the afternoon I walked home. I then got home and stayed in my room. At around 6pm, I went downstairs and my mum grabbed me by my collar and yelled at me for trying a vape, I understood why she was mad but I told her I didn't like it and would never do it. She grabbed a belt and hit me across the face. She then lifted me up and dropped me onto the hard floor. She then yelled at me to go away so I ran upstairs. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I looked into the mirror and saw a bruise on my cheek. I was always struggling with my mental health, even as a kid, ever since I was 7 I was struggling with anxiety then when i was 11 It got so bad I would sh. As I was looking in the mirror, I was having bad thoughts, I opened the mirror cabinet and got took out a blade. I sat down on the toilet and had my legs up at my face as I cut. I kept cutting till I knew I didn't want stitches so I got tissues and cleaned it then put a plaster on it. I then went into my room and scrolled on my phone.
That night, I was lying in my bed, listening to music till I heard my mum and stepdad yelling at each other. My door opened and my little sister, Holly was there, "holly, go to bed" I said standing up and walking over. I tucked her back into bed and turned on her one direction cd. I closed her door and walked over to the stairs and sat on them. I heard them yelling about me. My stepdad had been told by Holly how "mam hurt tommy because he had a vape but he didn't like it". My stepdad got really mad with her. I was hearing yelling and things being broken. At 1, 3 hours later, I didn't think they would be stopping anytime soon so i got back into bed and fell asleep.

During maths, I only did the work so i didn't get detention. When the bell rang, I took a picture of the homework and got my bag. I packed everything into it and walked to my locker. I put my bag onto a bench and took out my pe bag and art stuff. I had art after lunch then pe.
As I was packing my bag, I saw tubbo bend down for his locker. He got his art and pe stuff and walked in the direction to the canteen. I also walked that way.