💖 emotional shakshi💖

Kindly vote and comment 15+ update
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I know she is hurt and when tears flowed from her eyes I felt my heart clenching I want to hold her in my arms until she stopped cry but I can't my anger overpowered me I just wipped her tears and walked away I can't see her crying but I was the r...

I know she is hurt and when tears flowed from her eyes I felt my heart clenching I want to hold her in my arms until she stopped cry but I can't my anger overpowered me I just wipped her tears and walked away I can't see her crying but I was the reason of her tears I can hear her crying I punched the nearby wall and continue to punch until my brother stopped me ' pagal ho gaya hai bhabi ko pta chala toh' (are you mad if sil will get to know)
' do one thing she is crying and I can't see her like this give her a tissue and a chocolate and make her calm'
' what about you bhai'
' I will be ok if she stopped crying'
' bhai forgive her u r hurting not only sil but also u r hurt'
' I can't baccha she didn't find me enough trustworthy wasn't I that expressive I tried everything under my control to make her believe that she can rely on me she can depend on me without any care but she choose to make me a stranger rather that sharing a silly problem'
I then send my brother to make her calm and watched her from the doorstep until she stopped crying It hurts me whenever I shout at her or did something which hurt her

I know she is hurt and when tears flowed from her eyes I felt my heart clenching I want to hold her in my arms until she stopped cry but I can't my anger overpowered me I just wipped her tears and walked away I can't see her crying but I was the r...

I then get up and made devar ji come for dinner he doesn't wanted to eat so I told him I will again cry and he just chuckled at me said then brother will kill me and I laught at his words and while talking and gigling we reach living room where he was sitting in floor and his mom was giving him massage humko rula ke khud massage le rahe hai (he made me cry and now taking massage)

He looked at me with softness his anger has calmed down but I ignored him and walked to opposite direction but bumped into something and I looked up to see his father I panicked and said ' sorry sorry so sorry uncle ji maine dekha nhi tah' (I had not seen)

He patted my head and said ' it's ok baccha' and I felt the farther's warmth for the first time in this 10 years tears flowed from my eyes but it Which didn't reach to my neck as he wiped it and cupped and said ' Aaj ke liye ho gaya jaan' ( it's done for today,love)

Then his mother came between and said ' hayee meri bacchi ko aate hi rula diya aww meri bacchi mat roh' ( You made my daughter cry as soon as she arrived aww my daughter don't cry)
' bhabi vidai mai roh nhi paai thi toh ab roke kasar Puri kar kar rhi hai' (Sister-in-law, could not cry in farewell, so now she is doing everything possible to cry)
Then his father twisted devar ji's ear to which he was shouting dramatically and I laughed at his antics