💖 shakshi realises her love💖

Hii dear cupcakes I am your author bijayalaxmi3 I hope you will like this part and my Instagram followers would have some ideas about this part as I have posted a spoiler so who haven't followed me yet what are you waiting for quickly follow me u can find my insta I'd in my bio
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I picked the first-aid box from his room and made him sit on the chair and bought water to clean his wound I rolled up his shirt and cleaned his hand and bandaged it but something broke Inside me when I looked at his bandaged hand his wound was no...

I picked the first-aid box from his room and made him sit on the chair and bought water to clean his wound I rolled up his shirt and cleaned his hand and bandaged it but something broke Inside me when I looked at his bandaged hand his wound was not big but it was because of me I tried to hold back my tears but when I looked at him smiling at me I couldn't control and tears started to flow from my eyes

I tilted my head downward to hide my tears from him I don't want anybody to see me in this condition but he placed his hand in my chin tip and made me look at him he then hurriedly cup my face and pulled me closer to his face and asked ' Jaan aap kyu ro rhi kuch hua hai mai jab tak hoon aap safe hai I promise aap Rona band kar dein mujhe accha nhi lagraha mujhe takleef hoti hai aap jab roti hai' and wiped my tears from his thumb ( Jaan why are crying did something happen as long as iam there u r safe I promise you stop crying I don't feel good it hurts me when you cry )

I cried more after hearing him he got this wound because of me and he is still worried about me he was rubbing my hand softly but I couldn't stop myself from crying he then pulled me to his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled his face in my neck

I know I love him more than anything else and I know he also love me but he don't deserve me he deserves a girl who will support him who can take care of him and his family who will satisfy him and his family needs and a girl who is not broken I don't deserve him I know I shouldn't have loved him but my heart doesn't listen to me in his case it is my fault that I love him I thought and cried more in his arms. his embrace was giving me some warmth and comfort which I was longing for I didn't know what is warmth after my father left us

It's been 1hr I was crying he tried to console me but I would cry more after that. iam now hiccuping while crying he was patting my back and was planting butterfly kisses on my neck  'jaan that's enough you are not crying more aap hume bataye kya hua hai' he asked softly and faced me

'woh hiccups aap hiccups bohut acche hiccups kyun hai ' I completed ( why you are so good )

'aww my Jaan aap aise roya na karein mujhe accha nhi lagta Mai accha hun isliye aap ro rhi hai thik hai aap agar kahengi toh mai bura ban jaun' I said softly and she just nodded her head in no (aww Jaan don't cry like that I don't like it I am goo...

'aww my Jaan aap aise roya na karein mujhe accha nhi lagta Mai accha hun isliye aap ro rhi hai thik hai aap agar kahengi toh mai bura ban jaun' I said softly and she just nodded her head in no (aww Jaan don't cry like that I don't like it I am good that's why u r crying right then if you will tell me I will become bad)

'u r injured hiccups because hiccups of me ' She said with guilt

'aap pehle Rona band karein aapki tabiyat kharap ho jayegi Jaan aur aapka yeh diwana apke liye Marne ko tayar hai aur aap is choti si chot ke wajse ro rhi hai' i said softly my eyes have glistened looking at her red swollen eyes (u first stop crying u will feel unwell Jaan This crazy person of yours is ready to die for you and u r crying because of this little hurt)

'my crybaby bas aur aap nhi royengi' ( my crybaby u r not going to cry now)I said and she chuckled I then wiped her tears and planted a kiss on her both eyes and then nose and cheeks and then her forehead she was gigling all this while but when I was about to kiss her lips she titled her head and kissed my eyes then nose then forehead and then cheeks like me and I have a big smile plastered on my lips  She was about to kiss my lips but sid shouted 'sorry sorry I didn't know'

I looked at him being annoyed and gritted my teeth and said ' u have 30 secs to go' and he immediately leave while saying ' mujhe 15 min ke baad mil' (meet me after 15 min)

I looked at my Jaan who was now red like tomato.and I chuckled looking at her she averted her gaze and tried to get out of my hold but I tighten my hold and lean closer to her ear and huskily wishpered 'wait kijiyega kal aapke saath kuch special hone wala ' (Wait, something special is going to happen to you tomorrow.)
and bite her earlobe she shivered and fisted my shirt and I then placed a kiss on her neck and sucked there carefully not to leave a mark And she hold me more tightly and said 'please abh chod dijiye' ( please leave me now)

When I was satisfied I left her neck and kissed her eyes and said ' Jaan kal tak ka wait karna aur kuch overthink  karne ki jarurat nahi hai mai bas aapka hoon' (Jaan just wait for Tommorow and don't need to overthink iam only yours)

She looked at me with glistened eyes and I said ' aap or nhi royengi aapko mujhe takleef Dena hai toh beshak de dijiye par aapke aankhon Mai ek aason nhi Ani chahiye' (u r not going to cry anymore If you want to her me then of course give it to me But there should not be a single tear in your eyes)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
आँखो की चमक और पलकों की शान हो तुम
चेहरे की हँसी और मुस्कान हो तुम
इस दिल की धड़कन और मेरी गुमान हो तुम
कैसे बताऊँ मेरी जान हो तुम

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How do you like this part comment me and kindly vote and comment and follow my Instagram and Wattpad account love you cupcakes 💖💝