💖abhi is whipped💖

First of all iam so sorry for late update but I have my exams and thank you for understanding I will try to update asap and kindly vote and comment it will mean a lot to me
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Iam currently waiting for my cab outside of my office building as it is now late And my mom had called me like a 100 times I ws waiting when a car came infront of me I looked at the car and it was his car he then rolled the window and he doesn't a...

Iam currently waiting for my cab outside of my office building as it is now late And my mom had called me like a 100 times I ws waiting when a car came infront of me I looked at the car and it was his car he then rolled the window and he doesn't asked he ordered me to come in the car 'mujhe nhi jaana aapke sath' I mumbled ( I don't want to go with you) and he looked at me and said 'aapko hum yahan chod ke nhi jaa rahe hai' with a serious tone ( I am not going to leave you here )

'i have booked a cab u don't have to worry'
' I am not letting you go in a cab aap hamare saath chal rhi hai bas' he shouted strictly (you are going with me and that's final)
'hume nhi jaana aapke sath' (I don't want to go with you)
' aap humare sath chal rhi hai aur hume kuch nhi sunana hai'( you are coming with me and iam not listening anything)

I ignored him and was waiting for my cab when I felt the ground slipped and I shouted 'mummyyy' I was now in his arms as he has lifted me in bridal style then I wrapped my arms around his neck in fear of falling and gazed at his face which was clear,dark and for some reasons calm and happy his eye lashes were big his nose was straight his jaw line was just so perfect I can look at him the whole day without being tired I came out of my staring session when I heard the seatbelt buckled up Sound

My cheek are tinted with crimson red now as he must have know that I was staring at him and I am feeling nervous because of my previous act in car Krishna ji mujhe hua kya tah tab Maine ase kyun kiya woh ab kya sochenge mai ek gold digger hun (Krishna ji What happened to me back then what must be he thinking about me that iam a gold digger )

'hum ase kuch nhi soch rahein hai jo aapne apne aap ko bana diya hai ' he said with a big smile while looking ahead and I stared at him being Shocked did I said it aloud( I'm not thinking Anything what you have made yourself)
'nhi u didn't said it aloud' He said
My gaze lingered in his lips and got stuck there his lips were dark pink And juicy I don't know why but I so wanted to suck it l he then Looked at me with his darkened eyes and leaned close to me and said huskily ' I don't want our first time to be in car Jaan'

I flushed and looked out of the window to get fresh air as iam not able to breath now he didn't said it right he was just kidding right I fanned my face with my hands now I felt more nervous As I remember about our previous act in car

She was staring at me since I have lifted her And I really don't want our first time to be in car But if she will stare at me like this I will fuck her hard here in this car and that also without any protection

She then averted her gaze and I can tell from her posture that she is nervous so to tease her I played the song lahu mu lagya she then stared at me being angry and her cheeks were coated in crimson red now. she look so hot in anger and to tease her more I said ' u don't look like u weight that much '
She then said 'hum apko kahan se moti lag rahe hai aap check up kariye apne aakhon ka mujhe toh aap mote lag rahe hai' with a unbelievable look ( from where I look fat to you u should go check your eyes)

Did she just said me fat I don't believe it I checked my body and with confidence I said ' for your kind information ise masculine kehte hai motapa nhi' ( it's called masculine not fat)

She then rolled her eyes at me and mumbled to herself ' bande ke aankh ke saath dimag bhi kharab hai' ( this guys brain is bad along with his eyes) but I heard it and chuckled and said
' aapki kripa se'(by your grace) I said and she was fumming in anger Now she looked so damn tempting now that I want to take her right here

We then reached her home and she offered me to come in just for formality I can say it by her looks she thought I wouldn't accept it but I accepted it and she looked at me being shock

' didi aap kya jiju ko aaj mummy se milwane laya ho' (Sister, are you ready to introduce brother-in-law to mom today?)said my overdramatic sister making me blush I was going to  deny it when my mom came between us and said ' tujhe kisne pasand krl...

' didi aap kya jiju ko aaj mummy se milwane laya ho' (Sister, are you ready to introduce brother-in-law to mom today?)said my overdramatic sister making me blush I was going to  deny it when my mom came between us and said ' tujhe kisne pasand krliya tujhe woh sambhal toh sakta hai na are meri pyari beti pe kisne jaadu tona toh nhi krdiya ' she said dramatically (who liked you he can handle you right did anyone did black magic on lovely daughter)

'Guys stop it he is my boss ok' and when I looked at him he was chuckling hum inke samne hi kyun itna embrassed hote inme hi kuch problem hoga mujhe toh lagta hai yeh Banda hi problem hai  ( why I always get embarassed infront Him he must have problem I think he is the problem)

Mom then looked at my boss and said ' beta yeh jaada pareshan toh nhi krti hai na' (beta she doesn't bother you much right)
' aunty woh actually kuch jada hi pareshan krti hai' (aunty she did bother me)
'what when did I bother you'
And he being he said something which I can't understand ' kash aapko pata hota aapka bas hona mujhe kitna affect karta hai' while looking at me intensely(I wish you knew how much your presence affects me.)

Mom then said me to bring a coffee for him 'accha office mai bhi coffee mai banau Ghar pe bhi mai banau mujhe insaan kyun bolte hai mujhe cofee machine ghoshit kar do' ( I have to make coffee in office too and now in home also why I am called as human anounce me a coffee machine already) I blabbered
Then to take revenge I added sugar, salt, garam masala and every spices I could found in the kitchen and said 'shakshi's special coffee is ready'

I then placed my special coffee infront of him and smiled he looked at me nervously and picked the coffee and gulped and I thought he would be angry or he would spit it but he just looked at me flashing his bright smile and without averting his gaze from me he gulped the coffee in one go and didn't made any face ok this is now sure that yeh Banda pagal hai (he is crazy)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
इत्र से हो तुम
तुम्हारे हर एक लफ्ज़ से महक उठती हूं मैं

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

How do you like this chapter cupcakes do tell me and thank you for reading and kindly vote and comment ☺️ love you cupcakes 💖💝