"Enjoying the movie?" He asked.

"Yeah. The Aristocats based in Paris became my favorite. Even the Anastasia one between Russia and Paris is amazing. How come my people never invented this in my time?" Adrien asked.

"They didn't have the technology by 1885," Felix said.

"I wish they did. In my time, it was just the same every day for me to be told what my father told me. I never asked what I wanted to do other than be Paw Noir to save people" Adrien said.

"Pity. He sounds controlling" Felix said.

"No, maybe a little. It was hard on him when we lost mom. He wanted to move on so quickly to not let grief get the best of him. I was waiting for the right moment for him to remove Lila from the club but he never did and look what happened to me" Adrien said, turning off the iPad.

"She took your humanity away," Felix said.

"And my life. Especially how I never got to see my father have his funeral except mine. I should be dead a long time ago but the curse won't let me die. I'm stuck without a death wish" Adrien said.

"Be lucky you didn't. Grief can be a very cruel emotion to force us to live with that haunting memory of terrible loss" Felix said.

"It's not the same as comparing how I'm ageless, forced to feed on living blood, and suffer for all eternity to live beyond time. There's a difference between grief and punishment" Adrien said.

"If only there was a way to break the curse," Felix said.

"It can't be broken, Felix. So far I haven't felt hungry for blood ever since I got so interested in technology like I never felt so.....entertained like I needed joy to feel than feeling anxiety" Adrien said before feeling his cheek licked by Argos giving him comfort.

"Okay, if you say so," Felix said.

"I mean it. At least your father isn't here telling you what to do. If only he knew the real Lila behind it all, he would've done something right for once but never did because of his dumb ego" Adrien said.

"Yeah, though then Ladybug wouldn't be around here," Felix said.

"Except the mayor is still being reckless. You do want Paris to feel free from that dumbass mayor's control by overthrowing him out of power?" Adrien asked as he handed the iPad back to him.

"I would by any means," Felix said.

"Then I suggest you start showing Chloe who is the boss. God won't help anyone, only they themselves. If only she would have known that God is always the witness in everything happening all the time" Adrien said before heading to the open window.

"God is holy, you're unholy because vampires are like demons to Satan," Felix said.

"Not this vampire, Felix. I still supported God when I was human because my mother taught me how to understand his creation of life while Satan just likes to corrupt everyone's hatred. And Marinette said that Chloe has diplomatic immunity, so how's that gonna help?" Adrien said.

"That's a challenge for you, Count Agreste. When there's danger after Chloe, nothing teaches her a lesson. She repeats the same thing over and over like nothing makes her learn her lesson to not do something cruel again" Felix said.

Adrien thought for a moment and then had one idea in mind, "What is Chloe's biggest fear?"

"Another tough challenge but this is a bad idea. She's afraid of losing power, her reputation, her dignity, her father's politics getting removed. Even if that happens ex, she could try to take over as mayor to turn Paris into her own kingdom" Felix said.