Whisky on ice, Sunset and wine
You'Ae ruined my life, by not being his
You're so gorgeous
I can't say anything to your face
'Cause look at your face (gorgeous)
And I'm so furious
At you for making me feel this way
But what can I say?
You're gorgeous
You should take it as a compliment
That I'm talking to eAeryone here but you (but you, but you)
And you should think about theconsequence
Of you touching my hand in thedarkened room (dark room, dark room)
If you'Ae got a girlfriend, I'm jealous of her
But if you're single that's honestly worse 'Cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurts (Honey, it hurts)
Ocean blue eyes looking in his
I feel like I might sink and drown and die
You're so gorgeous
I can't say anything to your face (to your face)
'Cause look at your face (look at your face)
And I'm so furious
At you for making me feel this way (this way)
But what can I say?

The song gorgeous was being played on thebackground that’s when I saw vinnith walking by, I froze the moment I was her.

“theek ho meera?” arjun asked me but I just nodded my head.

“haan, can I just use the restroom ” I asked him ,and he nodded and let me go.

In awhile I came outr of thisest room where vinnith was standing.

“look who is back in the town” he said while looking at me with his lustful digusting eye.

“you better run away if you wanna be alive”

I said staring deep into his soul, he gulped in fear but,

“relax babygurl I am where to talk to you, like old times but your behaver makes me tell all your truth to your beloAed husband ”  he said with a smirk.

“so you better behave properly with me and do as I say” he told coming towards me and holding me shoulders.

A punch landed on his face as soon as his hands came closer to me face, I turned to look at the person who punched him was arjun. Not to be surprised his eyes are always looking at me.

“come with me ” he said and dragged me into thecar and started driving like a mad monster and stopped thecar infront of themansion, he opened the door for me and dragged me inside the room.

“I’m sorr-” he cut me off by placing his lips on his, he started kissing me aggressively for a long time until we became breathless he joined his forehead on mine.

“you are gonna get punished for letting that bastard touch my wife” he said in his dangerous tone looking straight into my soul which got shivering in my spine.

Arjun curled his hand around theback of my neck, holding me captive while he plundered my mouth.

He kissed the way we fought. Hard. Rough. Explosive.

I regained control of my limbs and raised my hands to push her away, but to my surprise, he fisted his shirt instead. I gathered handfuls of the white cotton and yanking me closer until  we were pressed so Jended and hebegan. tight against each other I wasn't sure where

A small moan escaped when Arjun shifted his hips just enough so his hardness rubbed against my core.

"you Can't get enough of me, can you?" he mocking whisper its softness a ghosted over my lips, with which he tugged on my hair. sharp contrast to the force

Tears sprang to my eyes at the flash of pain. The throbbing in my lower belly intensified. "Fuck you," I hissed.

"I already know that's what you want, Jaan." He closed his teeth around my bottom lip and tugged hard enough to send another twin frisson of pain and pleasure spiraling through my body.