15 What Curse?

Mulai dari awal

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I can say that surely"

"Then why did Dhadi get a heart attack?"

"It's because of years of STRESS..."

"Is it a curse that can be absolved?" She asked excitedly.

"Of course... if there is a curse, there would be absolution too"

Khushi sighed in relief.

"Anyhow, I'm also going to pray for the boy from here on"

Shashi nodded smiling.

"Promise me you won't talk about it again... with anyone..." Shashi asked.

She looked at him pouting.

"Not even with Arnav. He turned good because of you. Don't bore him with your sad stories..."

She chuckled and nodded ok.

"Good girl" he kissed her hair.

Though Khushi nodded affirmatively she could not get rid of the BOY's thought because his name was also ARNAV.

Two weeks later

Shashi came home and sat on the couch. He ordered a servant to bring him coffee. He smiled seeing Khushi bringing him coffee.

"Good evening Dad"

"Good evening, beta..."

"What a surprise, you came soon today" Khushi asked, serving the coffee to Shashi.

"Just finished the collector's meeting and it was not so early though. It's 6:30..." he said taking the cup.

"For you, it's earlier"

"Mmm"

Khushi sat, taking her cup, and sipped. That was when she got a call from Lavanya.

"Hi, La..."

"Khushi, I have super cool news for you," Lavanya said excitedly.

"What news?"

"We are going on a trip"

"Trip? Really?"

"Yeah... coming 23rd for three days"

"My goodness...! That's really super cool news. By the way, how do you know?" Khushi asked.

"Don't you know some of our classmates are going to our professor's house for private classes?"

"yeah, just like a kids..." Khushi teased.

"Why not you tease us... you have CBM to teach you..."

"Of course, the best professor I have ever had..." Khushi flaunted.

"OK, get ready for the trip. Tomorrow will be the official declaration"

"Count me..." Khushi said excitedly.

"Done"

Khushi disconnected the call.

"What's the matter beta?" Shashi inquired.

"We are going for a trip..." She shouted in excitement.

"Really? When?"

"Coming 23rd... for three days..."

Shashi stared at her blankly. He could not believe Khushi had forgotten her mother's death anniversary. It was 24th and Khushi had forgotten it. Shashi kept silent. He didn't want to spoil her cheerful mood. It seemed she got a very good friend in her college that made her forget her grief completely. He was glad about it. So, he decided not to remember Khushi about her mother's death anniversary. Khushi didn't need to be there as his presence was enough to give Shrad. He smiled seeing his daughter's change. After all, a college trip was a beautiful experience in anyone's life. So, he let her enjoy it.