Karishma glanced towards Urmila, silently questioning if she had disclosed the news, but Urmila shook her head, "Ni, suchi ma ni btai Kuch bi."

"Ami ny bataya humen," Santu intervened.

"Wah Ami tw light sy fast speed sy chal rhi han kia pta shaam tak invitation na dy dayn." Urmila couldn't help but uttered to which Karishma give her a stare.

"Ab sab kaam py lag Jao," Karishma said before making her way to her desk, seeking for some moments of solace.

"Hum bohat Khush han." Pushpa g approached Urmila, expressing her happiness.

"Par apni khusi ko control kro tora wo abi sochy gi." Urmila cautioned her.

"Rang ma bang dalna dalna koi tm sy sheeky," she said before retreating to her desk.

"Ab humen jaldi say jaldi wo keys Lani paren gi." Haseena realized the urgency of retrieving the keys, "Ma ja rhi aarm krny koi kaam hua tw hi btana." With the announcement she she set off to room.

As Haseena opened the wardrobe, she knew Karishma kept her uniform there and keys must be in that as she didn't clean it yet so may be she didn't checked it yet. she took out  her shirt, her gaze fell upon the dried bloodstains on the clothes, she proceeded to check the pockets, her fingers closing around the key and she took it out. "Bas ab pen drive nikal kar Bakshi sir ky hawaly kar dyn hum pay b yeh bohat bari responsibility ha."

She came outside where she found everyone engrossed in their work, with Karishma lost in her thoughts as usual. "Ma bahir ja rhi ha kuch pii ky ati ha," Urmila, said without looking back, for thier response or any question.  before heading outside.

After an hour...

As she sat on the bench outside the bank, Haseena's mind raced with worry and confusion. "Yeh kasy mumkin ha, wo pen drive whn ni ha aur keys sirf Karishma Singh ky pass ti aur unhen is bary ma pta ni ta phir wo kahan gye." Anxiety gripped over her.  "Ab kia karen humen kal Bakshi sir ko ni khna chiyay ta ky Karishma Singh ky pass ha safe ab wo whan ni ha aur yeh bat hum ny unhen btai tw un ka doubt karishma Singh ko lay aur yakeen ma badal jay ga."

"Ab kia Karen hum kahan sy layn pen drive aur agr ni di tw Karishma Singh par sawal uthy ga kia Karen. " A sense of helplessness washed over Haseena as she grappled with the thoughts.

Evening....

In the evening, inside a restaurant, Pushpa g and Urmila was sitting at a corner table, Pushpa g indulged herself in the array of dishes laid before her, With each passing moment, she ordered more and more, sampling everything on the menu. Meanwhile, Urmila, sitting beside her, grew increasingly irritated, her patience wearing thin with each dish that arrived.

"Are rukh ja ab, jab tak wo ati tu wo restaurant khali kar lay gi." Finally, unable to contain her frustration any longer, Urmila turned to Pushpa g and said.

"Han han bas yehi ta aur ha b kia in ky pass." she said while completing her last burger.

"Tu ny ab kuch chora b ni ha in ky pass. " Urmila said to which Pushpa g ignored her remark.

"Are kiyun krna ha tmhen yeh sab?"Urmila questioned.

"Ami ny bola ha ky ab dkho larky l sirf Karishma g ko ni humen bi tw pasand aana chiyya na." Pushpa g responded.

"Aur teri Karishma g ko pta chla ky tu asy us ka peecha kar rhi ha?" Urmila pondered.

"Ma ni hum donu isi liyya tw tmhen b lay han." Pushpa g defended her actions.

Urmila's attention shifted to a guy nearby, dressed casually. "Larka theek hi lag rha ha dikhny ma,"

"Theek ha kia, dkho Kitna handsome ha." Pushpa g said with admiration.