RTB Series: Feel Loved- MoDubChaeng (+18)

Почніть із самого початку

The three girls sat for a few minutes, not knowing what else to say but thankfully Chaeyoung's tears have already stopped.

Dahyun: "I don't know if this is a good idea but I have thought of a way to make you feel better." biting her lip.

Chaeyoung scrunched her nose, not really sure of what Dahyun had in mind but all that changed as soon as the pale-skinned girl started caressing her face with the hand and slowly trailed her fingers towards Chaeyoung's neck, collarbone whilst Dahyun kept starring at her lips and bit her own.

The younger girl's head was beginning to spin, is Dahyun offering sex? But she is with Momo. WHO IS ALSO HERE! Would Momo mind? Or will she be involved? Well Chaeyoung had always thought Momo was attractive so as Dahyun, but.. they are in a relationship with each other. 

Chaeyoung: "D-Dubs. M-momo is here."

Dahyun raised her eyebrows while looking at her girlfriend who was licking her lips before she grinned from ear to ear. The couple turned to look at each other, silently having a conversation with their eyes.

Dahyun: "I think Momo doesn't mind." As Chaeyoung felt other hands going inside her shirt and touching her bare skin making her shiver from the coldness from Momo's hand. "As long she joins." Whispering in Chaeyoung's

Momo turned Chaeyoung's head so she can face her and unbashfully looked at the younger Korean up and down, obviously checking her out making the shortest girl almost felt insecure under her gaze but it too sent a small heat to her core. No one had ever made her feel this wanted with just a simple look.

Momo then rested a hand behind Chaeyoung's neck, gripping as the blonde stared at dancer's lips, anticipating the kiss.

Momo: "We just want you to feel loved, Chae." She whispered. All Chaeyoung could do was nod dumbly in response, her eyes never leaving Momo's appetizing lips.

Both girls started leaning in, Chaeyoung felt fireworks as soon as Momo captured her lips that started reciprocating the girl's kisses immediately.

It took a few minutes of making out when Chaeyoung felt Dahyun's hands guiding her to sit between the pale-girl's legs with Chaeyoung's back leaning on Dahyun's chest as Momo was  adjusting towards Chaeyoung's lap which she was now straddling whilst not breaking the kiss and having her right hand returned to the place behind the rapper's neck while her left hand rested on the top of Chaeyoung's knee.

Chaeyoung was at awe at how soft Momo's lips were. She never knew lips could be so soft that she was already addicted  as Momo was taking control of the kiss. The hand behind Chaeyoung's neck gripped harder and led her closer to deepen the kiss that Chaeyoung couldn't help but moan into the way Momo's lips and tongue were working with hers as she pulled Momo's waist to get closer to her if it was even possible.

Chaeyoung pulled back for some air and was breathing heavily when she felt wet lips immediately leave open mouth kisses from her shoulder all the way up to where her jaw meets her neck where she instinctively leaned her head to the side to allow Dahyun more access now feeling a different kind of euphoria from her bestfriend.

She looked in front of her and saw Momo watching Dahyun closely, eyes darkened and breathing heavy. Then, her eyes locked with Chaeyoung's and she brought a finger to tilt the younger girl's chin up before taking Chaeyoung's bottom lip between her own and sucking lightly.

Chaeyoung didn't know what or who to focus on more because both girls were doing wonders to her. Chaeyoung had never felt so aroused and felt such a need for more. She didn't even know what she wanted more of, she just knew she wanted more she didn't even recognize that her shirt was already gone, leaving her half naked from the torso but the kisses kept on going until Dahyun and Momo lightly bit her at the same time, one on the lips and one on her neck. Chaeyoung didn't even try to stop the sound that came out of her that sounded like something between a hiss and a moan.