14) Note(Amelie)

He backed me against the wall, I had nowhere else to go. Did I want this? Did I want Weston? God I wanted so much from him, so much that I would never ask from him.

He wrapped his large arm around my waist. I looked away, I couldn't look at him anymore or I might just do something I'll regret. I felt his fingers grab my chin before he dipped his head towards my ear.

"Don't look away from me princess." I felt his hot breath against my ear before he pressed a soft kiss against my jaw. My brain slowly short circuited as he glided his lips across my jawline before brushing his full lips over mine. I had dreamed of kissing Weston. But this wasn't right.

"Weston," I hushed, resting my head against the bricks. I wanted to throw my head against the bricks to make this all make sense.

"I know, I'm sorry." He said back.

Sorry?

"No you're not." I said straightening my self again, "Thats the problem Weston, you aren't fucking sorry." He wasn't, I could tell by the way he said it.

"No you're right, I'm not sorry, but I am sorry that you're upset." He said taking a step back from me. At least he was honest.

"God Weston, you only care about yourself." He truly did.

"Come on, I'll take you back to the dorms." He said, ignoring me. It was one of his many talents.

"If you think I'm going anywhere with you, you're mistaken." I don't know if I'd last in a car with him right now without biting his head off.

"I'm not that repulsive princess."

    "Yes you are."

    "Just come on Amelie."

    "You can't boss me around Weston."

Who does he think he is?

    "Yes I can, now get your pretty ass walking to my car."

    Who was this man and what had they done with Weston?

    "No."

    "Fine." He huffed. Within seconds he had me thrown over his shoulder, his hand resting on my ass.

     "Weston Baker fucking Myers! Put me down!" I screamed, hitting him in the back repeatedly.

    "If you don't do as you're told, I will go about it in different ways."

    What?!

    "I'm not a child Weston!" I yelled back.

    "Ok." He said as we came to stop. He slowly slid me down the front of him. My body meeting every hard line of him.

    He opened my door for me, motioning for me to get in the car. Reluctantly I did, and he closed the door after me. Then proceeded to put Scout into the car and climb into the driver's seat. As the car came to life music began blasting through the stereo. It took my brain a second to recognize the song but soon enough it dawned on me, he was listening to, Walls by The Lumineers. The same people I had chosen to listen to.

The rest of the ride went smoothly, no head biting to my surprise. I climbed out of his car as soon as we pulled into the parking lot. He also got out of the car, this was Saturn's parking lot, not Plutos.

"Where are you going?"

"Decided to walk back, I have my bike over at Plutos if I need transportation."

    The image of Weston riding a bicycle flashed through my mind. I couldn't contain my laughter.

    "What's so funny?"