2. Who's next?

Liam stared at me in shock and worry. "Are you sure?"

Now or never, Melissa, now or never. I didn't reply to his question, I merely walked over to him, grabbed the back of his neck – having both the element of surprise and gravity work in my favor, since he was fairly taller than me – and I pulled him into me to crash my lips onto his. 

He was flabbergasted, his hands flew in the air, as if insure whether to grab me or wait for something, but eventually, his arms rested around my hips, and our bodies molded into one once again. 

Oh, the number of times I had fantasized about doing this. Of course, the situation right now was wildly different from my daydreams, where I dramatically confessed my feelings and Liam revealed his.

But I didn't really have a reason to complain. Like I said, foursome was at the top of the list of my wildest dreams, only coming a close second to having Liam all to myself. Well, maybe I could have both tonight. Just not in the sense I preferred. But alas, one can't have it all, right?

Since I was wearing only my lingerie, Liam's fingertips tracing the curves of my back made me shiver all the way down my spine. When he reached my backside and dug his fingers into the flesh of my ass cheeks, I gasped aloud in a combination of surprise and pleasure. His grip tightened around me, drawing out every ounce of delight that his touch had to offer.

My heart was pounding uncontrollably against my ribcage, and I felt slightly lightheaded, but I had no intention of breaking our kiss. His lips kept on moving softly yet passionately on mine, exploring my mouth with an intensity that made me want to melt into him. The warmth of his body against my bare skin felt like fire, gently burning me away and threatening to consume me if I didn't claw my way back to reality.

And yet I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried to keep my feet on the ground, Liam's touch sent my most feverish nerves into overdrive. It was a dream come true, I just couldn't leave room for reality. Not yet. After tonight, maybe, but right now, nothing could have ever awakened me.

Or so I thought. I had almost entirely forgotten Liam and I weren't the only people in the room. Until I felt another pair of hands on me. Liam wasn't surprised, he merely broke our kiss and nodded to the person behind me. I recoiled the slightest when I felt his lips on my collarbone and his hands on my hips. Ethan.

I wasn't sure why I knew it was him. Maybe it was the less delicate touch, maybe it was his cologne. Or maybe it was that, in the back of my mind, I was fairly certain the Carter brothers weren't new to this kind of thing. Nat and I had sometimes wondered whether during their weekends camping or her prolonged stays at their mansion, Sarah had enjoyed their love for her to the fullest. But she would have told us in detail, we always shared these stories.

Either way, given their synchronized movements, the way with which they made sure to not leave a single bit of my skin untouched yet never get in each other's way, it was clear that Liam and Ethan had done this before.

Feeling four hands on my body was a completely new sensation, and at first I felt strange, but that extraneous feeling soon melted away, the same way as I melted into their touch, replacing anxiousness with excitement, worries with adrenaline. Their rhythmic movements lulled me into a state of serenity I wasn't sure I had ever felt with any man, yet at the same time the pure hunger of their touch made me feel alive like nothing ever had.

I closed my eyes shut as every inch of me tingled under their caresses, my breathing quickening as I stifled my own moans in fear of disrupting this blissful moment. Still, soon enough it was over. Liam and Ethan pulled away from me completely, but I didn't want to reopen my eyes, afraid this had all been a dream or they'd changed their minds. However, when I found the courage to look at them, I saw they were merely taking off their clothes.