Chapter 16-He was not however well aged

Edane's POV:
When they told me I was going to go to Nice I was excited. But of course something goes wrong. Something always goes wrong I don't know why I bother. I end up arguing with someone(cough, cough Carmen) and it ruins everything. Despite all of the gifts they gave back and everything, I'm still stuck in the villa. Not for behaviour, which is something I need to speak about, but because they are scared I might get kidnapped and they are working. They say this while taking their holiday camera and leaving their laptops home. Anyways they left the villa a couple hours ago. I've been in the living room eating mint chocolate ice cream and watching crap. Very interesting crap. The housekeeper knocked on the door and I paused the TV.
I called for him to come in, as he stepped inside, sweat was pouring out his pores, he looked jumpy and had reeked of BO.
"Sir and Ma'am have returned,"
I picked myself up and was about to walk out the room but the housekeeper jumped in front of me and barricaded the passageway. I looked at him confused and my eyebrows wrinkled together .
"I must warn you Young Madam."
There was a bit of silence, as I waited for him to explain himself.
"They are in a bit of a sour temper."
I laughed to myself as it was all for something trivial.
"When aren't they in a sour temper." I expected the housekeeper to laugh along but he looked like he was shitting his pants.
"Young Madam, you don't understand they have came."
I dismissed his words thinking it wouldn't be anything too bad. I flicked my hands at his words and walked around friskily to the door. I halt just before the corner and peeped my head forwards to see what he was on about. I saw an older lady and an older man. Both still blessed with looks at their age. I then saw Lucio and Carmen, who were looking not too happy, in fact they were frowning. I laughed to myself in my head. Behind them was someone who looked like Lucio. He was grinning like a Cheshire cat and was accompanied by a young woman. She had paler skin and thin eyebrows. Her lips were thin and so was her hair. Nevertheless it matched her and she looked stunning. I was dragged back by the housekeeper who latched his hands onto my shoulders. He dragged me all the way back to my room and pushed me in.
He held up an suit that looked like a maid in the villa back at home would wear and he just stood there.
"Wait is that what I have to wear?" I confusingly asked.
"Sir and Ma'am said it was absolutely imperative for you to wear this." He walked closer to me, the stench of his BO hit me like a truck and I was finding it unbearable to say nothing. I took the suit from his clammy hands and he stepped back. to walk out of the room"
"Sir,"
He turned around on his heel still looking as paranoid as ever.
"Have a shower before you meet up with everyone, you um no your clothes have sweat puddles on them." I gave him a careful smile and he nodded. He walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.
I peered over the suit and saw a piece of folded paper in the breast pocket in the blazer.

Dear Edane,
I hope this finds you well. I have provided you with this suit as I have my mother and my father gracing us with their presence. We would ask that you wear this just until they are all gone. Don't expect me to explain anything to you. It's none of your business. I trust you understand the delicate nature of the situation and appreciate your cooperation.
Lucio.

I felt a bit off but I shoved the feeling down and started taking off my clothes. I was down to my bra when the door of my room suddenly opened and I saw Carmen.
"Of course, let me see what the issue is and I will right back with all of you." She shouted to an unknown person in the corridor. She entered and shut the door.
I was about to greet her but she attacked my jaw. Her fingers were roughly squeezing my cheekbone and she kissed me harshly. She moved her hands to my ass and cupped it. It was fast-paced and I found myself trying to move away for air. When she finally let go, she slapped my butt.
"Right all you need to do is do everything that they say." I slipped my left leg into the trousers while Carmen went over everything I was supposed to do.
"If one of them asks you to sit on their lap, do it." I stopped my right leg from entering mid way and looked up at her.
"Inconvenient but what can we do." She quickly rushed to the next rules which included 'speak when spoken to' and 'make sure everyone is happy even if it's not in your comfort.'
I buttoned my waistcoat and put on my blazer.
"I don't remember this being the maid's suit?" I side-eyed Carmen as I put on my heels.
"Yes well Me and Lucio- Why am I explaining myself to you, let's go." Carmen ushered me out and I followed her to the dining room.

As I entered the dining room, a wave of tension washed over me and that strange feeling came back bigger, better and stronger. I could sense something big was about to happen and there was no way out of it. I watched Carmen take her seat by her husband and I retreated to a spot beside the wine and the food, getting ready to serve. Carmen was smiling but I could see she was at unease. There was a light conversation that flowed in the room. I poured wine in glasses and vodka in cups. The older couple sat at the head of the table- their faces were stern and concrete. The older man kept his eye on me. It was wandering up and down my body but I just stood there unable to move. Lucio's doppelgänger was laughing and was already in a drunken state while his accomplice looked around in a calculated stare. As the evening progressed, that strange feeling became stronger. Finally the whole facade ended with the older man sternly saying, " Enough."
My breath hitched and I watched the whole room become filled with silence. Roberto(Lucio's doppelgänger) stopped laughing and holding his companion's hand under the table. Even the older lady(Madre or Roberta) seemed paranoid and uneasy.
"I will not watch everyone laughing around each other as if nothing has happened or nothing will happen."
He used a lot of hand gestures and was mostly directing his words towards Lucio and Carmen with an occasional glance at me.
"Padre, it's fine nothing to worry..."
Roberto was immediately interrupted by his 'padre' shouting,
"NO. It isn't fine and all these problems are coming from that, that GIRL!"
He spat the word 'girl' out of his throat and pointed his bony finger at me. He stood up aggressively with his chair falling behind him. He was a tall man and was well built. He was not however well aged. He paced himself over to me and grabs me by the collar.
"You will not be the reason everything is destroyed." He lifted me off the ground and was cutting off my air supply, but I didn't want him to get the best of me so I kept quiet. His jaw toughened with every second of silence I bestowed upon him until finally Lucio broke the silence.
"Give it up for the world's best husband everyone. God forbid his wife comes too close to other men or her sons however of course he can have girls ride his dick while she sleeps away."
I couldn't tell if he was drunk though to say such a statement in such a setting, one would have to be more than drunk.
—————————————————————————
Please vote, comment and share.
It will encourage me and force me to write quickly. I know the plot seems all over the place but trust it will all make sense at the end
Question:
Do ym like the story so far, what do you want to see?
Thankssssss!!!