Night (Chapter 17)

Start from the beginning

"So she is seeing ghost or spirts?" asked Bulgaria, S.E then remember when he met Courtney in the ball room she was talking to someone. 

"I remeber that when I found her in a ballroom I heard voices. There were two, but when I opend the door I only saw her." Said S.E. Prussia was starting to get interested in the conversation.

Prussia asked if any of the countries decieded to sign the from, 4 hands went up. A-H and KoF were shocked to see the 4 countries' hands. Luxembrouge, R.E, America, and S.E ( + Prussia) was passed the papper, they signed it with their signature. 5 out 16 countries had signed it, Prussia said they will change their minds the next morning a few countrys were confused. Only Ottoman and Britian knows what he was saying, the countries also could try to help Courtney and they succed then the porcedure would be cancled. The short talk was over, the countries told the the childrens to go to bed and they also went into their rooms. One particular country didn't go into his room but stayed out.

------------------------------------------------------

(Courtney's POV)

I talked with Dorthey for a bit before going to bed, I brought her some food that she liked and a cup cake. It was to late to play any music and I didn't want to wake up the countries, Dorthery said she talked with Alex and they got along well. Turns out they were childhood friend, Alex wanted to be a cheif that cooks many different food. I told Dorthey that he is watching the suppily room incase of mice, Dothey already knows this information and we talked for a bit. The room was always cold but it didn't bother me now, I was to focused on talking with her. Once I checked the big clock nailed on the wall it was getting pretty late so I said my goodbye and walked out the ballroom. I went to my bedroom and opend the door not knowing a figure behind me, I brushed my teath and washed my face. I got my pajama's out of my backpack and changed into them in the bathroom, I got out and realized that it was once cold again. I also sensed a presence behind me, I shut the door and quickly put a chair under the door knob. Something was sratching the door and also kicking it, I backed away and took out a bible and put on the chair. The kicking stopped but it's still scratching the door, I have my crucifix in my pockets. I should have stayed with Dorthey, I was about to walk out my room then a slimmer of red light caught my eyes. It went in the closet, hell naw I grabbed my flashlight and my cross I quickly throw the cross in the closet and locket it. Something was deffinitely in there because once I locked the closet it let out a demonic scream and tired to push on the closet door. I fear that it will break the lock so I took out a necklace with a small cross on it, I hanged it on the closet handle. The sound stopped, did I trap it? Soon the bathroom door started to scream, I covered my ears and rushed to the chair the bible had fallen of. Once I put it back on the chair it also stopped screaming, I sat on my bed exhausted. I prayed to god, he was my only savoir. 

'What about us?'

Its the voice again, I thought it couldn't help me during the night and gave up on me, the bed started to shake and I didn't know what to do. 

'Use a brass, it's in your pocket' 

The voice is trying to help me, I took out a bundle of thin brass. I threw one under the bed nothing happend, I threw 4 more pieces and the bed stopped moving. I thanked the voice in my head, It appologized to me saying that it couldn't help me before. I accepted it's apology, the voice said that it can only help in the moreing and can't do much when the clock reaches 10 pm. I checked the time, it was 9:30 it only has 30 minutes left.

"What's your name?" 

'Call me gaurdian' 

"That is not a name, and also can I call you when I am in trouble?" I asked. The voice was silent, did it leave me again?