▪︎ Three's a crowd ▪︎

Start from the beginning

"Aww, Yeo, are you shy?" He asked as I felt him put his hands on my shoulders.

"Not at all. I just think that three's a crowd."

"Oh come on. What if you and I just had sex, would that make it easier for you?" He asked, before kissing my neck and clenched my jaw as I started to get annoyed.

"Wooyoung, I don't want to have sex with you. I am not at all attracted to you, sexually or romantically. San loves you, that's all that matters. Now please leave me alone," I said looking at him.

"I'm starting to see why San is bored with you," He said looking at me as he put his hand on his hip and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, told me himself. It's because you never do anything with us, sexual or not. You aren't even going to lunch with us."

"How come he's never said anything to me, then?" I asked standing up from my chair and crossed my arms.

"I don't know," He shrugged, "Maybe he doesn't want to make you feel bad."

"I don't believe you. San, would've said something to me."

"I don't know, man. I'm just telling you what he told me."

I watched as he left my office, closing the door behind him and I shook my head. He's definitely lying. San, surely would've said something to me...right?

~

I jolted awake when I heard the sound of the front door being slammed shut and the sound of fighting.

I got up from my futon and walked to the living room to see San and Wooyoung, yelling at each other.

"Woo, I literally watched you! Your eyes were literally on her ass!"

"Why the hell would I look at someone else when I'm literally with you?! San, I love you, you know that I'd never do that to you."

"Okay, what's going on?" I asked looking at them and they both looked at me.

"He checked out our waitress," San said pointing at Wooyoung who rolled his eyes.

"I did not, he's crazy. Sure, maybe I looked at her for a split second, but I didn't check her out," He said looking at San who crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow at him.

"I'm not an idiot, Woo. I know what I saw."

"Apparently you are, San," He scoffed a laugh, "Because you didn't see me do anything."

I watched as San started walking towards him, like he was going to hit him and I quickly got between them.

"Okay, both of you stop. You obviously need a break from each other. San, go to my office. Wooyoung, go to our bedroom. Talk when you both have calmed down," I said looking at them and they nodded before walking away.

I went to my office with San, and closed the door behind us, locking it as he sat down on the futon.

"Alright, tell me everything that happened," I said sitting down beside him.

"Well, we finished eating and the waitress brought our check, and as she walked away, he looked at her ass with a slight smirk," He said looking at me and I nodded, putting my hand in his and sighed, "You believe me, right?"

"Of course I believe you, baby," I said, making him smile and I kissed his cheek softly.

"I love you, Yeosang."

"I love you too, baby. Let's just hang out in here for a bit, then I'll go talk to him and we'll straighten this out. Alright?"

"Okay. Thank you, baby," He said smiling widely and hugged me.

I couldn't help but smile as he held me in his arms and I smelled the scent of his cologne. God, I miss him.

We pulled away from the hug a bit and looked at each other. He put his hand on the side of my face, before kissing me softly and I smiled against his lips. He moved back on the futon as I hovered over him, not breaking the kiss.

Now let me explain to you why everyone agreed to the polyamorous relationship. It wasn't just because San, couldn't choose, but also because I'm a top, San is a bottom and Wooyoung is a switch.

We figured that us being in a relationship with each other would be fine, because then at least all of us would be satisfied during sex. Only...not everyone is satisfied. I don't join in on the sex because it makes me uncomfortable and I get ignored and I only want to be with San. I don't want to fuck someone that I'm not attracted to. Sorry, but that's the truth.

I hummed before pulling away from the kiss and kissed his neck as my hand palmed his crotch and he moaned slightly. God, how I need this.

I groaned pulling away from his neck as we heard a knock at the door and I looked at San, as Wooyoung spoke through the door.

"Sannie? Baby, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. If I did look at her ass, I didn't do it intentionally. Baby, I'd never do that to you. I really love you so much."

"I should go talk to him," San whispered, looking at me.

"Don't...Please just...wait until later please?" I said looking at him with pleading eyes.

Please, Lord I just want one night of just us...Just like before.

"Yeosang, I will come back. He can even join us," He said smiling a bit and I sighed before moving off him and sat in my computer chair.

"Fine, go talk to him," I said dryly as I looked at my keyboard.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked sitting up straight.

"Nothing. Go talk to him, go have make up sex, I don't care," I said before putting my headphones on.

I heard him sigh and leave the room and felt tears sting my eyes. Maybe he is bored of me? Am I not enough for him anymore? God, maybe I should just leave. Though, how would they get by without me? I pay the rent, I buy the groceries and keep the house clean. At this point, it doesn't even feel like I'm a partner in the relationship. I'm just housemate, who does everything for them...

~To Be Continued~

(A/N I'm having a date with myself also, no that's not alcohol

(A/N I'm having a date with myself also, no that's not alcohol. It's Dr Pepper lmao)