NEW SCHOOL Part 5

HEY GUYS ITS ME THE WRITER! I WANTED TO LET U KNOW THAT THIS PART IS KINDA SPECIAL AS IT IS GOING TO BE PATRICK MILLER'S POV IN THIS PART.... SO LETS START!!

It was just like a ordinary day as always... I got up late for school, took shower and got dressed up.  I was about to go downstairs but at that moment one of our most oldest, experienced servant came who happens to be a very close friend of mine, UNCLE GEORGE. He had been serving us for more than 20 years now. As soon as he saw me already dressed up, holding my backpack to come downstairs he started apologizing...

George: Ohmygod I am so sorry mister patrick!! I forgot to bring you breakfast earlier... please accept my apology.

Patrick: NO! Uncle its okay! you don't have to apologize for small things always. Anyways bye I have to go! you don't have to worry about me! I'll eat outside! 

When I rushed downstairs. I heard some yelling coming from hallway. I peeked a little and guess what! I found my parents fighting again! Well... it wasn't very shocking for me as I've seen them fighting every single day so nothing special... I went straight ahead to the main door until mom called out explaining that they were not fighting , they were just talking like always... I just said as usual okay cause I had nothing to say... even though my father happens to be a one of the  very prominent businessman in the country but only his own family knows how good he is ofscreen. It annoys me like how can a person be this fake, not only he argue with mom he also sometimes raised his hands on mom and most of the time we argue so I try to stay away from him as much as possible...

I went outside and saw the car standing there so I quickly hoped on it and reached school after 20 minutes. As usual when I entered the hallway all eyes were on me as I was quite popular. People always used to personify me as greek god. I was a heartrob so all girls in school were head over heels for me. As I was making my way to my locker, I saw him... the person I hated the most in school, DANIEL MARTIN. He was also like me, son of a wealthy businessman. His dad and my dad were both business partners but me and daniel never got along cause he is a spoiled brat, a bully who always causes trouble for others and is jealous of my popularity... We've been in fights countless times in school and always cause of my dad and his dad partnership i had to apologize...

I saw him again on the start of the day which means I'll have a bad day for sure. And as usual he was bullying a fragile student again which instantly made my blood boil. I saw that student on the floor and begging daniel to let him go.

That Student: "PLEASE DANIEL LET ME GO I'LL NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT U BULLYING ME!!"[ folding his hand while apologizing]

Daniel Martin:" Well.. let me see.. umm... okay tell me what did u bring for lunch today?" that student gave daniel his lunch which was spaghetti. As soon as daniel took his lunch he tossed it on his head. which obviously made my blood boil even more so I charged towards him and we broke into a huge fight..

Both our parents were called in and as always my dad tried to make me apologize to daniel but I was stubborn this time so I didn't gave in, But after what my dad did shocked him hard!! He made me transfer into a new school like seriously!?

WRITERS NOTE: HEY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! HOW ARE U  ALL DOING I HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAPPY AND HEALTHY WHEREVER YOU ARE. SO HERE IS THE NEW PART I THOUGHT OF WRITING AND PUBLISHING IT SOONER SO I COULD WORK ON THE NEXT PART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE MAYBE FROM NOW ON I MIGHT UPLOAD 3 PARTS A WEEK . NEXT PART IS ALSO OF PATRICK'S POV SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT BYEE LOVE Y'ALL!<3