A UNEXPECTED DREAM Part 2

A TINY RECAP- Hailey Jean: "Yup! Never mind... Isn't it exciting like its our last year then we will be off for college!!"

Taylor: "Yea---"

"HEY TAYLOR AND HAILEY!!" Suddenly I heard a voice behind me and I knew who it was.....I was waiting for a long time to hear this voice..... [NOW BACK TO THE PRESENT STORY]

The guy whom I love to be around. The guy whom I dreamt about so many times. The guy whom I have a crush on ever since eight grade... Ryan Jean, My best friend Hailey's Brother but I didn't told her... She sometimes teased me whenever me and him were talking but she don't have any Idea about my major crush on his brother... Ryan is actually same class as me and Hailey but a year older than us. He is the heartrob of our school, many girls starts to gushing over him whenever they see him but He never actually flirted with any girl like a playboy. It's the very first thing I like about him, also his mesmerising brown eyes, his tall figure, his kind personality, his  curly black hair, the dimples on his cheeks whenever he smiles. how could someone not like a guy like him!! I don't know if he feels anything for me but there's something between us... a connection like soulmates cause he always understands me. Whenever he came near me I just get lost in his eyes just like I am right now.....

Ryan Jean:" Hello Tay!!?"[ Shaking his hand in front my face]

I suddenly came to my senses and realised that He and Hailey are looking at me confused. I FELT SO EMBARRASED!! I just wanted earth to bury me beneath it at that moment.....

Taylor Stanford:" umm yeah!! hehe... I was just thinking something don't worry..."I swear I knew they will not buy this excuse but this was the thing that come to my mind at that time... UGHHH... SO EMBARRASING!!!!

Ryan Jean:" Oh really I hope u are feeling okay right now.... should I take u to emergency room??" He said this with his face all worried. It felt nice that he is worrying for me hehe...

Taylor Stanford:" Oh no no!! I am very fit and fine!"

Hailey Jean: "OK guys.... I think If you both are done with your love chit chat we should probably head towards the classroom... Its already time for class to start" Me and Ryan looked at each other and kinda blushed.... but we had no time to say something so we ran towards our classroom.

[SOME HOURS LATER....]

I came back home and ate dinner and soon was off to my bed... I was blushing and at the same time feeling embarrased  thinking about today's moment with Ryan that I didn't even noticed that I totally fell into deep sleep.... And at that night I saw a dream which I never had seen before. It was so unexpected.....

Writer's Note : Hey there to all the beautiful people out there!! I know alot of you were waiting for the new part and here it is!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND EVEN READING MY FIRST PART!!! and The thing that the story was in top 10 charts made me more happier!! Stay tuned for the next part on this Saturday!! I know you will love it for sure and till then be happy and healthy! I love y'all  byee<3