Part 7 Act II

Anarchy, the leader of The Rebels in the lands of The Blind Man, its nation by the name of Calaveras.

He organized a meeting with Judas, the God of Pain.
They came to a agreement : The Veiled will not go against the rebels, and the rebels will aid in destabilizing the coalition accords.

The rebels came up with an assassination plot against Calvin, but blaming it on The Blind Man.
This would bring a civil war to the coalition, and the soldiers of Calaveras would have no choice but to side with Anarchy and his rebels to save their lands from the traitors.

An informant to The Blind Man contacted his king in accordance to this plan, and he shared it with Calvin.

On Earth, in the Veiled Temple ruins :

Novan wielded a whip made from the energies of death from his fallen brothers.

As he approached the fractal users, one of them generated their own barbed whip. She flung the flail at him, and he entangled it with his own.

Novan pulled the user toward her with unfathomable speed, only to her neck to land in his hand. He quickly snapped it, and the body fell to the ground, lifeless.

The others ran towards him, but they could not withstand his rage. He used the very ground they walked on his ally. The ground and rock shifted with his movements.

The cracks in the ground sent magma and lava shooting from the earth, creating a layer of ash and smoke in the area. Novan quickly dispatched the heads of the fractal traitors.

On the battlefield :

Calvin raised his sword made of Aether. He signaled to charge out of the trenches, and storm the citadel of Judas. Millions of Veiled awaited them, but fractal was not the only power they seized. They also had Aether, and combined its powers to make themselves stronger. Yet again, Calvin is outgunned and outnumbered. He charged anyway. He knew either way, he and his brothers and sisters were dead. As the approached the front lines of the Veiled, he crashed his sword deep into the ground, sending a piece of earth crashing down with it, creating a bluff across the battlefield. He and his soldiers jumped into the newly made trenches, and killed many veiled. It was compact, but he and his fellow soldiers made their way through the first waves of Veiled. As they exited the trenches and onto the battlefield where the gate was, it was opened for them. As it opened, a select few Kloseg exited the Citadel, with weapons of smoke and shadow.

Their experience in all four elements were unmatched. Only a small 12 Kloseg brutally murdered thousands upon thousands of soldiers, not including Calvin, who made a dishonorable retreat due to his losses. The bodies piled on themselves, and The Kloseg fed on the corpses. Anything that was left was burned or used as sacrifice, as well as any POWs.

Calvin left the battle scarred and defeated inside. He left that day with a weird feeling of being watched, as if his own shadow was smiling at him.

In the Temple :

For Ira, it felt like a thousand years pass. She missed her friends and soldiers whom she led and befriended. She missed Kalor, her dead husband.

She still held out hope, although she is sure he is dead. She still felt the pull of his temporal worm, but weak. Perhaps he still lived, or some piece somewhere.

Alcor comforted her on the matter when they would train, but it didn't help the emptiness inside. She felt her dark twin play at her Atheric emotions, trying to get her to change, to accept the reality of her soon demise at the hand of her twin.

"Ira," Alcor called. She appeared quickly, and they walked to the entrance of the temple.

"I have seen you grow and change with our training. I believe it is time I take you under my wing in battle, and we shall teach the small few Symphony. Do you understand what I ask you, Monk-Daughter?"

"Yes. I shall Master Thyself to Master others to Master Themselves. I will gladly become the Monk-Mother,"

"Then it is settled. When you choose your students, when the time is right, you will become a Monk-Mother, the first in many many centuries."

Ira used symphony to disable Alcor's temporal bubble. As the times quickly changed to the present, the saw the smoke in the distance. The signals of war. They both looked toward the distance.

A platoon of veiled, accompanied by a few Fractals, tried to execute the commands of their high priests.
When they reached the rubbles of the temple, they only found one woman. She wore a veil, but it was different.

As they came closer, the woman herself was covered in the architecture of the veiled. But somehow, it seemed different. Instead of red mist, it was a blue hue of fog that surrounded her. Her armor was white, like an ethereal being that came from a time before time itself. She wore a Jingasa made from this material, and a small charm dangled from it, in the shape of a worm.

The veiled approached the woman carefully.
The woman raised her hand, and they froze completely. She shooed them away, and their bodies were banished through the endless void of time.